Can't shake the "Warning: include()" error

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I've just uploaded my site to a new server and where I have PHP include tags in my HTML, the browser reads:

"Warning: include() [function.include]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 500 is not allowed to access ../header.php owned by uid 0 in....."

It seems to be for every include tag which has the address starting from the root directory. For example "/images/pirate.php". I'm not a programming master but I've checked the PHP.ini file and SAFE MODE is turned off. What else could this be?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
95 Like 19 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Comma seperated implode & modifying returned string.
I have a PHP post form that posts up to 4 variables. I need whatever variables are passed to be comb

How to assign JS screen.width to ASP.Net variable
I've got this ASP.net routine that gets the cookie value of the screen width, but now I need to chan

How to generate a text file using php...?
Hi,
Can anyone give me code to generate a text file using php

Thanks in advance

PHP arrays into arrays need help
Hello
I am trying to highlight the days on my calendar based on the dates that i have in my datab

Hashing?
Hi, I was hoping to take a string value then convert it - consistently - across each of our pages in

Displaying image pathname instead of image
Hello

Im trying to upload and then display images from a mysql database - Its only basic and

ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock Issue
This is what I haveview plaincopy to clipboardprint?Protected Sub posrback_Click(ByVal sender As Obj

How to separate records and ORDER BY
Let say i have 100 records and displayed in one page, then i want to get the records from 50-100 and

Memory Allocation
Hi folks,
see this ex:

int v=5;
v=v+10;

then what will do the compiler before th

multipart emiail forms
Hi All,

I am new to the boards and I've been working on a form (which is rather massive, imo

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash