php is not recognized as an internal or external command


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

I am trying to bake the code in CakePHP through my console.
I have changed my Path in Environment Variables but still I am getting this error in console "php is not recognized as an internal or external command". I have tried it to set as C:wampphp and C:wampbinphp (as I have php directory under bin folder of www).
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

How can I solve this problem?

Please suggest.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
79 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Why doesn't this work? (SSH2)
This is my script:

Code: <?php
$connection = ssh2_connect('213.251.167.109', 22);

Can php detect connection speed and thereafter swap out elements?
No code to post, lads, yet. Just looking for a yay or nay at this stage:

Can a php script be

Login page problems
I developed a website a few months ago and I am now having an issue with logging into it. The place

MySQL-PHP Query Results Help
Hello all. I'm hoping to be able to get some help in solving a problem with query/rowcount output. I

Dynamic Data + Sql Server 2005 Enterprise?
Hi! I have just started to learn ASP.NET, and it looks like it is quite a lot to learn. Im not reall

php ajax - two drop down list with a submit button
i have created a form with 2 drop-down list and a submit button. I would like to know how to pass th

Can you help please? Php file
I have to write this php file to allow users to register their nicknames on nickserv

For an I

my code does not work.
I have a code problem.

Quote"<a href=index.php?gogo=ureticidetay&'?l={$le

Inserting 100x and 100y coordinates in mysql table - easy
Is there a way to insert this data into a mysql table named 'map' with the fields: 'x int 3' , 'y in

I apologise! It's a newbie to PHP feedback form problem!
Hi,

I am a total newbie to PHP. I am also a unemployed and need to get a job. So after 100% r

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash