Ajax Issues - Update Panel / Timer. Intellisense doesn't know about them

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Type 'System.Web.UI.ScriptManager' does not have a public property named 'UpdatePanel'. That is what I get when I created a new Ajax website with Visual Web Developer 2008. All other sites on this server were developed with VWD 2005, but I wanted to update everything to version 3.5. I created a new site from scratch, created new webpages (copying in the appropriate HTML) and added the controls (scriptmanager, updatepanel, timer, contenttemplate) manually. Of those 3, intellisense only seems to understand what scriptmanager is :( So - the website will not work. I tried to search the forums and the web to find out why this might happen but keep coming up with nothing. Can someone help? This should be simple, according to all the hype :) Thank you!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
102 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP onsubmit in the form not going to the fuction.
I have a form through ‘onsubmit’ calling a function validation(). But not going to the

Is there a quick way to do this?
Hi all,

I need to create a mysql table from php that goes a little something like this

Something like an INI editor or a DelimitedText-Editor
Hi all,

Am very, very, very new to PHP and not sure if I should be posting this to a Javascri

Select Rows as Columns..
is there a way to select COLUMN_NAME from user_tab_columns where table_name='TABLENAME';
and ha

Executing an exe
Hi. I have some bizarre problem with exec (other any other method) to launch exe's. I am making a ga

Had a simple form script that suddenly stopped working
It was made about a year ago and had been working fine. Last time it was known to work for sure was

constructor ?
i have written this program and made 3 constructors in the class and i want to call them in the main

Help with captcha script needed
Hello,

I am working on a script where reCAPTCHA or a similar form of CAPTCHA will be used, f

Problem related to Creation of PDF File?
Hi All,
I am facing a problem related to creation pdf file. when I am creating a pdf file of do

form help
this doesn't work. i want the form action to go the location.href of the submit button chosen.. how

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash