Showing selected item at top of list


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

I've got a list of names which i am fetching from database like this:
$qry = db_query("SELECT * FROM names");
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.



$i=1;

//prepair list

$html .= '<ul><li>';

while($list = db_fetch_object($qry)){



$html .= '<a>'.$list->name.'</a><div style="height:0px;"></div>';

if($i%6==0){



$html .='</li><li>';

}

$i++;

}

$html .='</li></ul>';

return $html;
Clicking on a name displays its details on next page.
Now my requirement is that i want to display the selected record on next page at the top of the list and rest coming after this record.

I am not getting a way to achieve this!

Please suggest me someway of doing this!
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
301 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP5 - Verifying a secure mail is secure
I need to send an e-mail from a form to a external department and because it contains personal custo

'grab_files', multiple extension?
hey guys,

can anyone suggest a way to make to following line of code look for files with more

use an array from 1 class in a second class
I have a class that adds data to an array

Then I have a second class and I need to check if t

RTF fomatting to email content
Im trying to sen an email with content is picked up from a rtf-file (file_get_contents('*.rtf'). Mai

Better Method of a Member Cloud
I assume most people know how tag clouds work, where the tags most used are bigger and the least use

Undefined index: username HELP NEWBIE
I am trying a simple login/logout for my website. It works well with checking if the username exists

Allegro crashes when running load_bitmap. Why?
I can not get Allegro to load any BMP images. Here is a section of test code. The picture is in the

Email Form Syntax Issue
I need the TO: in email to display To: CEO instead of To: abc@mail.com

How to alter the scri

Upload Code Help
Hi everyone I need some help with a bit of code ive been working with for a while. I am completely s

PHP and SMS
Hi all forum members. I am new here and am unsure what category shoild I post this in.
Moderator

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash