subtract 1 from value entered in text field


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi

How do I subtract 1 from the vaue entered into a text field?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
166 Like 27 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Please Help my PHP Dating Function.
Hi everyone!

Well here is my code that displays this:

It works wonderful.


Storing Values taken from a DB...
Using this code it will generate a short list from my database

<?php
mysql_connect

Google voice
I currently have a form in html, but I want it in php so the information is not in the source code.<

list files from folder, only one for each date
I have many files in a folder and wish to only list one of each date

these are the file names

Putting double spaces instead of single spaces
Im looking at trying to replace all single spacing between fields with double spacing

At pres

EU VAT Package 2010
Does any one know whether SAP will be developing new reporting functionality due the new VAT rules t

mysql_query returning boolean instead of mysql ressource
Hi,

I seem to have a weird issue with the php command mysql_query. I pass 2 arguments the que

Why does this file not return file names that start with numbers?
This file returns a list of filenames to help populate a drop down in my form. For some reason it ig

Creating a db with a query
Hello everyone.
I'm having troubles creating a db with a query.
I'm reading a book called PHP

Force download script not handling files with spaces properly
I have a regular old php force download script, uses this code:

Code: header("Cache-Cont

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash