Loop column after 2 results


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello All.

Here is what I have:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Client ID Company name Client ID Company name

I then need a script to echo 2 results per row then start a new row.

I've tried many things, but never could get a second row to appear. Each row will have 4 columns.

Here is my code without the "guts" My vars will be $id and $company.

$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM client");
if(mysql_num_rows($result) < 1)
{
$results = 'You have 0 clients.';
}
else
{
$results = '';
$results .= '<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" align="center">';
$results .= '<tr>';

while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))
{

}
$results .= '</table>';
}
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
232 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

read integers that returns a negative or prints the average
Im trying to finish this homework assignment by tommarow afternoon and I keep getting stuck.
Wr

Custom array sort? asc then desc
Any ideas how I could sort this array? I've been trying for a while. Maybe with usort, but I have no

Just cannot get 'area' to submit to db using same php code as already used
Basically all i have done is just modified some code and added an area section.
The form is allre

FFmpeg Images 2 Video conversion problem ??
I got folder full of images , number of images = 600 , I want to make a video which plays one image

foreach loop, assistance request
I would like some guidance on the usage of foreach as I try to parse through a large database and wh

Code Review - SQL and Insertion Attacks (Warning: Not for Newbs)
Hey guys,

Its been a while, I know. Use to love coming here to answer peoples questions, but

Need help to identify this error please
:confused:Can anyone help me tell what this error message means? Maybe tell me where to look to fix

Update data to upper case in parent/child tables
Hi Gurus!

In production we have a product table and which is being reference by many tabl

list files from folder, only one for each date
I have many files in a folder and wish to only list one of each date

these are the file names

Multi dimensional arrays
If I put in this code:

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13<

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash