Passing JS to PHP


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

So I have the following
Code: <?php
getdetails(?><script type="text/javascript">document.write(jsvariable)</script><?php );?>
The idea is that the getdetails() will process the JS output rather than doing mysite.com?data=jsoutput as I REALLY REALLY RALLY dont want urls like that. So why cant I get it to work, I think I have a syntax problem with opening and closing the getdetails()
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Any help appreciated
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
130 Like 15 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Good Programming and Web Design Books
Hi,

I recived a pm today from a fellow phpfreaker regarding php books, i replied with the fo

Get value from Select menu
Hi!

Have tried to find the solution on the web. Don't know if there is an easy one. A descrip

Multiple server callbacks (NOT POSTBACKS)
Hello, I have 2 different javascript client side functions that are on timers. When the timers elap

Sessions work for me and not others?
I'm having a bit of bad luck with sessions. In the past they have worked fine for me, but this time

media recovery
Hi,
i startup the database i got the error

SQL> startup
ORACLE instance started.

Select question
Hi,

First I would like to say that php is pretty new for me..
so please don't shoot me if

Rounding a number queried from a database
I know that to display a rounded number you just do echo "round($number)";. But how would

trim function issues
Hi guys, total noob here...

So I've been tinkering around with a html and am using php to em

Multi-user card game
I'm writing a batch of games and such. Lottery is finished, Poker,blackjack,etc are next. They will

sendmail code suddenly not working
Hi Guys, I maintain 3 sites (including my own) I use the following code from a french webmaster that

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash