What are the two different files you download to update kernel?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

What are the two different files you download to update kernel?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
269 Like 33 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PL/SQL: ORA-00947: not enough values error message
Hi all i am getting Error(25,63): PL/SQL: ORA-00947: not enough values error message when executing

Securing a user input - need some confirmation
Hello All,

I am in the process of recoding a large proportion of an e-commerce site, one of t

! = ''
In the following 'IF' statement if v_ompcat = PU for example then Oracle equates that 'IF' statement

How to extract/download content from HTTPS page?
Hello to all the Members of this forum, Im Shoiab, A novice programmer in php.. for my first job I h

animation progress while uploading files?
Hello, i have some website form to upload few files to server. i want to put some gif animation whi

PHP, Arrays & A Lot Of Confusion
I've been doing basic PHP work on sites for a few years now, but I've never been tempted to learn ho

Javascript form submit and radio buttons?
When this form is submitted, it is automatically resubmitted using JS.

All my fields are carr

Do something every fifth time?
I'm trying to write a loop, but I want it to do something different after every fifth instance. Like

Multiple PHP errors when clicking a link..and..removing a ghost..
Hi - I have 2 problems with a new website - homeswapvacations.com, which I need help solving.

login box shows up again after logging in 2nd login works
Hello,

I am having trouble on my site Lockerz.rack111.com where when you login the login box

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash