Where do I put CRON code

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

So I've figured out alot about how to automatically run a php function. I can't figure out where to put the CRON code do I put it in the header between the head tags? do I put it before any html code? Am I right in assuming that All I have to do is --put it in the right place-- then upload it to the server. Also I have to put executable permissions on the delete_old_count.php
I have this set for 11:30 tonight. (as a test).

#!/usr/local/bin/php -q
30 23 15 10 * auto_functions/delete_old_count.php

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
168 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP MySQL and DATE
Hi everyone

I have a databse and in one of the columns I have date values such as 2009-March-

Greek characters in php
Hi,

I'm making a script and I m using for first time greek characters.
I started to write

generate seo frienly url from a text like wordpress
Convert: "åäö" to "aao", "space" to "-", "!?&q

Need help to modify php ELSE code
I'm trying to find a way to have the php code display a message if there is no inventory listed in t

Transport data between itab and textfield on ALV event
Hallo,

I have a ALV Grid ( cl_gui_alv_grid ) and I also have hotspot click event with a h

How to use php and sql to check if values match the ones in a table (for logins)
How would I code it that the script takes two variables that are passed to it (UserID and PIN), and

Gerenate tabel in Php
I whant to generate a tabel takeing data from database like this one so the results to be display on

Syntax Help
I'm trying to make a form that edits a php file which contains config settings. I'm using strings t

Warning: session_start() headers already sent error - Driving me Nuts!
I am trying my sister in laws site and I keep getting an error with my coding. I am more of a design

Data type mismatch
Hi,
I am migrating data from algol to c.I mapped real datatype in algol to double datatype in

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash