
The court is to hear the case on Friday on the claim of a temple in Rajasthan's Ajmer Dargah. Vishnu Gupta, the national president of Hindu Sena who filed the case, said that some other petitions have been filed in this case, which will be heard today.
Vishnu Gupta said that today the court is to hear the applications filed to become a respondent and we will demand from the court that these applications be rejected. Some such applications have also been filed in which our petition has been questioned. Let me tell you clearly that the dargah does not come under the Worship Act. It is clearly stated in the Worship Act that the Worship Act is a law that includes temple-mosque, church, and gurudwara. There is no mention of a dargah or cemetery anywhere in it.
He said that the Chishti family also does not have any evidence that can prove that they are descendants of Khwaja Saheb. Not only this, they also do not have any evidence that Khwaja Saheb got married, although he was a Sufi saint. When he did not get married, then where did his descendants come from? I think all the applications will be rejected and we will request the court for this.
Vishnu Gupta claimed that he is constantly receiving threats. Some are threatening to blow him up with a bomb, while others are threatening to kill him. Pressure is being exerted on him to withdraw the case. Therefore, he has requested the court to allow entry to only selected people during the hearing, so that security and law and order can be maintained.
On the other hand, on politicians sending chadar to the annual Urs of Khwaja Garib Nawaz, Vishnu Gupta said, we had also written a letter to the Prime Minister's Office not to send chadar and had also submitted an application in the court in this matter, which is still pending. We will demand from the court that sending chadar to the dargah by persons holding constitutional posts should be stopped. The tradition that started in the year 1947 should be stopped.
This is the matter
Hindu Sena national president Vishnu Gupta filed a petition in the civil court on September 23, claiming that there is a Sankat Mochan Mahadev temple in Ajmer's Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti's dargah. On November 27, the court considered this petition fit for hearing and sent notice to the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Dargah Committee Ajmer, and Archaeological Survey of India (ASI). The court had given the date of December 20 for hearing the case. After this, Anjuman Committee, Dargah Diwan, Ghulam Dastagir Ajmer, A Imran Bangalore, and Raj Jain Hoshiarpur Punjab applied to make themselves parties.
Maharashtra: MNS rally against traders' protest, police detain activists
In response to the protest by traders against the slapping of a food stall owner in Maharashtra,
Corona cases are increasing in the country. In the last week, 752 new cases of corona have been r
The scorching heat in North India has made life difficult for people. At the same time, the Meteo
The people of the country should take a pledge of Swadeshi. We will buy those things that India h
A few days ago, the police arrested Shariful Islam (30 years old), the accused of attacking Saif
After the terrorist attack in Pahalgam on 22 April, India has tightened its grip on Pakistan and
Chandigarh Police has registered an FIR against singer Masoom Sharma for singing the banned song
Keeping in mind the long sixes being hit in IPL, the on-field umpires have started suddenly check
YouTuber Ranveer Allahabadia recently made controversial comments on family in the show 'India's
Everyone is eagerly waiting for the release of Salman Khan and Rashmika Mandanna starrer film Sik