Salman Khan: 'Give me five crores or face the same fate as Baba Siddique...', police received a threatening message from Salman


Posted on 18th Oct 2024 11:27 am by rohit kumar

Mumbai Traffic Police has received a threat from Lawrence Bishnoi gang for Salman Khan. Lawrence Bishnoi gang has sent a message on the WhatsApp number of Mumbai Traffic Police. In this, five crore rupees have been demanded from Salman Khan. The sender of the message has said on behalf of the Lawrence Bishnoi gang that if Salman Khan wants to stay alive and wants to end the enmity with the Lawrence Bishnoi gang, then he will have to pay five crore rupees. Do not make the mistake of taking it lightly. The message said that if he did not give the money, then his condition would be worse than Baba Siddique's. Mumbai Police said that an investigation has been started into the matter. Mumbai Police has registered a case in Worli Police Station in the matter.

 

Salman has received threats from Lawrence Bishnoi earlier too.

 

Salman has been on the radar of Lawrence Bishnoi's gang since April. The actor has also recorded a statement in front of Mumbai Police on June 4 regarding this matter. According to this statement, Lawrence Bishnoi, with the help of his gang members, carried out the firing incident outside his house. According to the actor, they were planning to kill him and his family members. The police had arrested the accused in the case. After this, the police claimed in the charge sheet that Lawrence had given Rs 20 lakh to six people to kill Salman. The gang had taken a contract of Rs 25 lakh to kill actor Salman Khan.

 

The gang's involvement was revealed in the murder of Baba Siddique.

 

Former Maharashtra minister and Ajit Pawar's NCP veteran Baba Siddique was shot dead on the night of October 12. According to the police, three shooters killed him in this incident. The Lawrence Bishnoi gang took responsibility for this murder. Mumbai Police is investigating the case. So far six accused have been arrested in the case.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

'Don't give a gun license to Salman Khan', Bishnoi community put forward demand in front of police

Bollywood star Salman Khan's troubles do not seem to end. Now the Bishnoi community has requested

Women's World Cup: India and South Africa have never clashed in the World Cup final. know who has the upper hand in the tournament?

The Women's ODI World Cup has now reached its final stage, and the two teams that will face off f

Maha Kumbh: PM Modi keeps an eye on the situation of Maha Kumbh, and spoke to Yogi three times in two hours; Instructions for all possible help

There is a possibility of 10 crore more people bathing in Ganga on Mauni Amavasya today in Prayag

PM Modi: Tahawwur Rana was on PM Modi's target since 2011, now a 14-year-old tweet is going viral

After the extradition of Tahawwur Rana to India, an old tweet of Prime Minister Modi from the yea

IND vs SA 3rd T20 Preview: India faces the challenge of gaining the lead, form of batsmen a matter of concern

The Indian batsmen, who flopped on the fast and bouncy pitch of Gakebarha in the second T20, will

India 16th Census: Census notification issued, 35 lakh+ workers will work digitally; Mobile app in 16 languages

The central government has announced that the Census of India's population will be conducted duri

Income Tax Bill 2025: Lok Sabha Speaker constitutes a 31-member selection committee, BJP MP Panda will be the chairman

Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla has constituted a select committee to examine the Income Tax Bill, 202

IPL 2025: Fast bowler Mayank Yadav injured again, ruled out of the remaining matches of the league; Questions are being raised on NCA and BCCI

When IPL 2025 was stopped, the Lucknow Super Giants team was relieved that they had all the playe

Saif Ali Khan: How did the thief enter Saif's house, who helped him and what was the motive? Answers to these questions have not been found yet.

Saif Ali Khan was attacked by an intruder with a knife last night, following which the police are

Delhi Bomb Threat: Threat to bomb not two but three schools, panic created, police team reached the spot

Three schools in Delhi have received bomb threats. This threat has been sent to the schools by ma

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash