Sydney crisis: Both the two Indian Hostages are safe,


Posted on 16th Dec 2014 09:23 am by rohit kumar verma

Sydney/ New Delhi:  People of India and the Indian hostages family feels relief when the news is come about the the safety of two Indians who were among the 17 hostages held by a heavily armed Iranian-origin Haron Monis man at a café in Sydney

When the Monis started siege the café, there Were two Inidan Viswakant Ankit Reddy and Pushpendu Ghosh both hostages by him.

Reddy  has been working in Australia from past 7 years and is native of Guntur in Andhra preadesh.

 

Viswakant mother Sulochna is so happy and said, “ we are extremely happy and anxiously waiting to speak too him.she further added that his sone is very brave since from his childhood and seems to have took the first opportunity to escape from the clutches of the terrorist. 

2 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Diljit Dosanjh was seen twirling his moustache on the sets of Border 2, 'Sardaarji' gave a befitting reply in a BTS video

When the trailer of Diljit Dosanjh's Punjabi film 'Sardaarji-3' was released, Indian fans were fu

BSEB 12th Result 2023: Check the result of the Bihar Board Intermediate Exam like this, this is the easy process

Bihar Board 12th Result Out Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is going to release the result

Dengue In UP: Dengue becomes uncontrollable in UP, and platelets decreasing after recovery, so far more than nine thousand cases

Dengue Case in UP Like the coronavirus, this time too the changed form of dengue is becoming a th

Effect of noise on studies: More traffic weakens children's memory, and brain development can be stunted by 23.5%

Children's memory is weak due to high traffic on the school route while going to school. Research

Beware! Social Media addiction can cause FOMO

New Delhi, Feb 4 (IANS) If you cannot live without the social media for even a minute, check ou

Yogi government wants CBI investigation of the Hathras under the supervision of the Supreme Court

The Yogi government wants a CBI probe under the supervision of the Supreme Court in the alleged g

BPSC Protest: JDU jumped into Prashant Kishor's case, and advised about going on a hunger strike

JDU's chief spokesperson and member of the Legislative Council Neeraj Kumar has targeted the fast

Partner with India, Modi urges foreign defence firms

Bengaluru, Feb 18 (IANS) From being just sellers of defence equipment, foreign firms must evolv

Bedi apologises after BJP loss

New Delhi, Feb 10 (IANS) BJP's chief ministerial candidate Kiran Bedi Tuesday apologised to BJP

Bluntly: External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar broke his silence on India-China relations, said - this time the answer...

External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar's statement has come to the fore amidst the long-standing

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash