Tractor march on January 26: Supreme Court said - Police will decide whether farmers get entry in Delhi or not; Hearing on 20 January


Posted on 18th Jan 2021 02:42 pm by rohit kumar

Farmers agitating against agricultural laws want to take out a tractor march in Delhi on 26 January. On the plea of ​​Delhi Police against this, the Supreme Court said on Monday that the police will decide whether to give entry to farmers in Delhi or not. Because it is a matter of law and order.

 

The court told the central government, "You have full authority to deal with the matter, but we are not saying what you should do. We will hear the matter on January 20."

 

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

What are the arguments of the Delhi Police?

 

Any rally or protest that tries to disrupt the Republic Day celebrations will be a shame to the nation.

 

This will bring the country into disrepute. Law and order situation can become worse.

 

Citing separate reports, it has been said that many farmers are preparing to reach the Red Fort to disrupt the Republic Day parade.

 

What do farmer leaders say?

 

Farmer leaders say that on January 26, the tractor march will be taken out along the tricolor at Outer Ring Road in Delhi.

 

There will be no interruptions in the Republic Day celebrations.

 

Tomorrow 11th meeting with farmers government

 

The two sides will meet again on Tuesday. 9 out of the last 10 meetings were inconclusive. The farmers are adamant on the demand for a withdrawal The government says that the Supreme Court has put a stop to the implementation of the laws for the time being, so now, apart from returning the law, tell us what you want.

 

Dispute among farmer leaders for the first time

 

In the United Front meeting on Sunday, Haryana Bhakiyu president Gurnam Chadhuni was severely accused of moving a political hub, summoning Raj leaders including Congress, and taking about Rs 10 crore from a Congress leader from Haryana active in Delhi in the name of agitation. . It was alleged that he was also making a deal to bring down the Haryana government instead of the Congress ticket. The United Front has formed a committee, which will report on 20 January. On the other hand, Chadhuni has denied all the allegations.

2 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

IND vs NZ: Rishabh Pant scored a half-century after returning from injury, equalling Farooq Engineer in this matter

Indian team's wicketkeeper-batsman Rishabh Pant performed brilliantly in the second innings of th

Petrol Diesel Price: Somewhere 191, so somewhere petrol is available for less than three rupees, where is the price

There is an outcry over the prices of petrol and diesel in India. The ever-increasing prices have

Bihar SIR: Opposition leader spoke on Bihar SIR- Citizenship is the real issue, decision to boycott elections has not been taken yet

Opposition leaders have targeted the central government and the Election Commission over the Spec

Asia Cup 2022 IND vs PAK: I will do everything... What if I didn't see Virender Sehwag's tweet for Hardik Pandya

India started their journey in the Asia Cup 2022 with a bang, registering a five-wicket win again

These 15 stocks, including Adani, made money, investors will jump on hearing profits

The domestic stock markets have seen a significant jump so far from the March low of last year. T

N Chandrasekaran Resigns as Tata Sons Chairman: Inside the Leadership Crisis Ahead of AGM

A major leadership change is taking shape at Tata Sons, the holding company of the Tata Group. Ch

Motorola will launch a phone with a 108-megapixel camera, Realme and Redmi will get a challenge ..!

Motorola may soon launch two new smartphones in India. The company has recently launched Moto G10

Randhir Kapoor clarified for calling himself ill, said- 'Ranbir speaks anything, I have dementia...'

Rishi Kapoor's last film 'Sharmaji Namkeen' was released on the previous day. The eyes of the fan

Nasal vaccine will not be able to be taken after booster: No fourth dose in CoWIN, 4-5 vaccine takers in other countries are also getting infected

The nasal vaccine cannot be administered in the country to people who have received a booster dos

Kisan Andolan: Rakesh Tikait gave an ultimatum to the central government, November 26 deadline for 'decision'

After the Supreme Court's remarks, the hope of opening the roads leading to Delhi from the UP Gat

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash