Accessing element of object array


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello

My object looks like this:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Array ( [0] => User Object ( [id] => [username] => [password] => [title] => [firstname] => [surname] => [email] => [active] => [salt] => M}8 ) )


This is the result of a SQL method from my SQL class.


$result_array = self::find_by_sql($sql);


Can you please tell me how I can access the 'salt' element of the object array above ? I've been trying:

$result_array->salt

but that doesn't work.

Thanks for any assistance
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
165 Like 39 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Putting double spaces instead of single spaces
Im looking at trying to replace all single spacing between fields with double spacing

At pres

Including calander to page - will not show other months than current??
im trying to add an existaing calander onto a profile page by using Code: <?php include "

Send inserts to mysql thru port 80
Hi!

I have an application that must do some inserts in a mysql db. This db is behind a firewa

Help with PHP and checkboxes
I am posting this for a friend of mine, i wrote a small script for her to process her form data to a

How do I send data using an html link
Hi

If I have
<a href="main_file.php">

How do I send data t

Blocking video streaming
Hello everyone,

I post a message here because i didn't find any solution yet.
I just finis

How do I create a 2D game "camera" to follow player?
In J2ME programming I'm targeting MIDP 2.0 devices.

I'm using gamecanvas and I was thinking t

add 20 000 to the rowcnt
Hi ...
I need to add 20 000 to the row count but just cant find a way to do this i am new to php

ASP.NET 2.0 - Enter Key - Default Submit Button
Hi,One of the most annoying things in developing web pages is handling the "Enter key" for form subm

Checking if field is empty AND using !is_numeric
Hi lads,

Need to be able to display an error message (using isset?) that says "Cant lea

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash