Checking BOM Authorization Group

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hai Friends,

I have developed a mulitilevel BOM display report. End users have been assigned to 2 Authorization Group as A1 and A2.
If a user has A1 authorization i have to explode the BOM fully else i have stop to a certain class. How do i identify that a user has A1 authorization or not?. Is there any FM?. if so what all are the parameters needs to be passed

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
223 Like 42 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP loop
Okay so I have several "articles" stored in a mysql database and am attempting to echo tho

List/Menu Box
On an edit page when you want something to select what a user has previously selected from the datab

Email Form Syntax Issue
I need the TO: in email to display To: CEO instead of To: abc@mail.com

How to alter the scri

Number Format
Hi All,

I have number '000000000050085' I want to format it to 500.85 Can any one give me

newbie question
Hi out thereIm totaly new in this forum and to .net and vb so here is a totaly newbie question.I wan

Add a sign-up feature to a flat file login script
I'm working on a flat file login script and I would like to add a sign-up feature to it with a email

Request for tunning the below query
Hi,

Can any one help me on the below query while improving the performance,

Php If in MySql query (hiding labels if a field is empty)
Okay, I've been trying to do this for a while, and I'm finally going to ask for help so I can get th

How to secure my login data to my database?
Hi there,

It may be a stupid question but I don't know how to secure my login data to my data

PHP Thumbnail Creation
Ok so i use this function to create thumbnails:

Code: [Select]function createthumb($name,$fil

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash