Deleting pointers froms vector?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi. I have a vector filled with pointers and I want to delete the pointers. I could do a loop and do delete on all indexes, but my question is that if I just clear the vector. Are the pointers deleted, that is can the memory block that the pointer was pointing to be overwritten?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
281 Like 19 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Open/Close Links in Php
Hello, Hoping someone can inform me how I can get PHP to automatically open a set of links in a new

Uploading Filetypes and placing them in seperate folders.
Hello,

first post , and asking for help im afraid. Very new to PHP, was making good progress

php wont update my db
hello,

sorry for posting in mysql forum but i dont know where exactly is the problem but here

Date help - fetch dates for Mondays between xxx and yyy?
Does anyone know the best way to do this? I have two dates, say:

2010-01-26 and 2010-05-30

array help
Does anyone know how to require 10 text fields for individual grades and output class average? (10 p

Shuffle Array
Hi,

I am writing a script for a game that needs players to randomly be assigned a target (ano

sql error
I have been looking at this code for 20mins and can't work out what I am doing wrong. There is somet

Help with page encoding issue and weird characters
I'm trying to write a screen scraper and when I pull out the lines of the html file that I'm interes

temporary objects
Until now i thought every temporary object in C++ is created as constant. I'm wondering why my compi

add to sql result
ok see rite now my sites hit counter is counted from the mysql visitor log i need to clear it aft

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash