php wont update my db


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hello,

sorry for posting in mysql forum but i dont know where exactly is the problem but here is the link
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/topic,272737.0.htm
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
220 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

This must be easy , pulling the last record of the day, every day, from a txt
I have a txt file logging weather data every minutes (so 1 record per minute). I want to extract the

simple php table loop
Hi all,

I've the following code

<?php // Create category options

Open browser page depending on XML results
Hello,

I have some PHP code that sends webbased from data to an external url ( in the form of

How to get all server headers like Live http Headers does
Hey all, like many of you I use the Firefox addon "Live http Headers". I'm trying to write

Appending GET data with form submition
Okay, what I'm trying to do is to use a form to append an already existing GET data string.

I

updating a single value to multiple non consecutive rows
I need to update the same value to multiple non consecutive rows. I need to add an experation date t

How could I combine these arrays??
Hello.. I'm trying to figure out a way to combine these first two arrays to get the last array..

Problem with php's rename function
So, i'm having a problem with the php rename function. Basically my script 'delete_user.php' attempt

retrieving policy name inside the function called by this particular policy
Hi there,

I've playing around with dbms_rls package, trying to set up some security repo

RadioButtonList item spacing
I have a RadioButtonList and I can't put any spacing between the items. They are arranged verticall

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash