Expandable Post Code

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

Hope you can help. Which currently I haven't upgraded to connect to a mysql server, so its all just plain html and php coding. I have a page that displays short news articles of about 25 30 words then expands into 50 words. Ive tried a few scripts and code changes but none of them seem to work. Ideally what im looking at is having the first few words with a read more link that expands to the rest. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
129 Like 20 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Extracting URL pointer within XML tag
Hi.

I'm trying to extract text between two quotation marks in XML. For example, I want to ex

I need desperate help with this php code integrated with flash please
Can someone please help me with this php code which I have been stuck on for weeks . I am trying to

how to get IP address?
hey guys,

i have this code which is supposed to get me the IP address of my site visitors:

Filtering an Array Based on Value
I have a very simple script set up that pulls data from a database and is output using this code:

Help! refer to a friend script with captcha code
Hi guys, I am posting on here in desperate need for some help with an ongoing search I have been doi

TemplatePower & AJAX
Hi all,

I'm currently implementing some AJAX features in my PHP-framework (which is b

Libraries in C++
Hi all,

I have two libraries. one is based targeted on linux platform and uses another li

column name cancatenation within PL/SQL
I have a PLSQL store procedure, and the following statement is part of a subquery
fname||lnam

PHP Array quick help
I need

$_SESSION{'username'} to be like this:

if $_SESSION['username'] = "gay

Baffled by Undefined Index in Simple Array: Please Help!
Hello. I have a form which posts an array to this script. However, I can't seem to access the values

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash