Forms Authentication and Refresh at Login page


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello, When I try to press the Login button in my webapplication at my login.aspx page nothing happens. I have to refresh the page then put my username and password again in order to login to my homepage. Why is that problem happening? Does anyone know?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
165 Like 31 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Do not allow posting of whitespace
Currently the script below works if the user does not type a name/message, but if i create a whitesp

how to read and write into a word document using php...?
hi,
I need,reading and writting into a word document using php.




Thank u inadva

Help please - How to validate from 2 possible answers
Hi

I hope somebody can help me with what will probably be really simple, I'm pulling my hair

Switch letters in message (basic cryptology)...
I am trying to switch letters around in a message for an application on my site (see here). The prob

Adding to the next element in a multidimensional array
Hi, I'm trying to add a value to $node->field_spaces['nid'] where x is the next available spo

Intrastat Report Config in ECC 6.0 - goods Movement in EU countries
Colleagues, need ur help to understand the changes require in ECC 6 standard Report configuration se

Strange cookie problem. setcookie dependant on where user was directed from?
Hello,

I have a website that sets a cookie when a user visits the website. The cookie holds a

BAPI BBP_INB_DELIVERY_CREATE - material number missing in delivery
Hi Experts,

I was able to successfully create an Inbound delivery with reference to a PO

URL Rewrite issue
Im created a series of Rewrites and on page checks to make sure the correct url is being called. But

HTML Email rec'd as Source Code
The code does create and send the email successfully. However, the message shows as html code and n

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash