Help? Need help on project with templates involving mysql and php.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm having a hard time explaining what I want but basically here is what I have in place:

-Database with 500 members signed up and using under a table called 'users'
-Php page that people click a link and it changes the field 'template' to the corresponding button.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

And what I want to know is, is there a way that I can record what templates they already chose into another filed on 'users' like this: (1,2,7,4) and so on. But it needs to add on over time from when someone decides to switch again.

To help get more of an idea visit this: www.robloxianjournal.com/templatesearch.php

Id be happy to give more info thanx.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
176 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Problem assigning value to variable in "IF" function
Does this script makes sense? I am trying to take the value that is set to "authenticat" a

$_POST variable un-useable
I'm trying to use a $_POST variable in a mysql update statement but i can't use it for some unknown

unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_
Can anyone view my code and tell me why im getting the error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpect

ALV List display - header width adjust
Hi,

I am using REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY for my ALV display.The width of the ALV varies for

insert quotes
Hi,

I have an output like this:
Code: john,18,Cancer
How can I change this to
Code:

Saas with SAP R/3
hi experts,

Is SaaS offer available in SAP? for SAP R/3? from where i can get the info a

problem with sql querry in php script
Hello guys,

What I want to do is I want to read out a csv file and then but te conent ot the

Regarding accessing SQL query issued by any user in Oracle 10g
Hi all,
i want to know the queries issued by various users accessing a database...

Help adding strtolower( to my in_array
strtolower i need to add it to this to work, iuno how.

Code: $moderators = array('Admin', 'ba

Help With editting and deleting form
Hallo !!

So look at this image :

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8272/snapshot5f.pn

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash