if statements problems


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi. I'm trying to make a web form, but I kind of hit a dead end trying to figure out why it doesn't work. Basically, I'm trying to read from a file and then populate the form according to the file.
The link to the code is http://rudolf.uv.ro/php/eroare.php and the link to the file is http://rudolf.uv.ro/php/eroare.txt.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Any help is very much appreciated.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
132 Like 46 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Uploading files/images via forms
Hey all, I am building a database for work that will contain some minor data on plant species along

need to apply an if/else statement to Tim Thumb script
Not sure how to work this. I essentially want to call a variety of image sizes based on which style

Most basic form question ever?
Hello,

I want to use this snippet to make sure the fields in a form are ok before processing

getting a website's source code as a variable? How?
Hey guys, is there any way for me to get the source code of a website as a variable for me to work w

reading partial code from external site
Hi,

I am trying to write a script for my website to get an article from an external website.

Ariba 9r - SAP MM Integration
Hi experts,

The standard Ariba adapter for 9r creates a relationship between Cost Centers

Multi-user card game
I'm writing a batch of games and such. Lottery is finished, Poker,blackjack,etc are next. They will

How do i use vars in an array
Hiya peeps!

How do I use a var in an array. You will see $id but it isnt working.


Inter Company -- Resources Related Billing (Services Industry)
Hello,

My company has a scenario where:
Company A bills Company C for INTER (cross

$action = "insert"; //$action = $_GET['action'];
$action = "insert";
//$action = $_GET['action'];

why is this invalid type? I am

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash