How do i use vars in an array


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hiya peeps!

How do I use a var in an array. You will see $id but it isnt working.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

array('MAINCONTENT' => '<div id="registration"><form id="register" class="cssform" action="#" method="POST">
<b><font color="black" size="4">Personal Details</font></b>
<p>
<label for="firstname">First Name</label>
<input type="text" id="firstname" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="lastname">Last Name</label>
<input type="text" id="lastname" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="emailaddress">Email Address:</label>
<input type="text" id="emailaddress" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="password">Password:</label>
<input type="password" id="password" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="passwordconf">Confirm Password:</label>
<input type="password" id="passwordconf" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="phone">Phone:</label>
<input type="text" id="phone" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="address">Address:</label>
<input type="text" id="address" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="city">City:</label>
<input type="text" id="city" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="county">County:</label>
<input type="text" id="county" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="postcode">Postcode:</label>
<input type="text" id="postcode" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>
<p></p>
<b><font color="black" size="4">Card Details</font></b>
<p>
<label for="accname">Name on card:</label>
<input type="text" id="accname" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="accnumber">Account number:</label>
<input type="text" id="accnumber" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="accsort">Account sort code:</label>
<input type="text" id="accsort" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="expiry">Expiry:</label>
<input type="text" id="expiry" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<div style="margin-left: 200px;">
<input type="text" id="id" value="$id" autocomeplete="off" />
<input type="submit" value="Submit" />
</div>

</form></div>');


Many thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
254 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Help With editting and deleting form
Hallo !!

So look at this image :

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8272/snapshot5f.pn

admin with my register system?
Hey i wana make it so i can make a admin level on my register system , I'm kinda new to php to im no

Get content from table into a list, without repeating.
Alright this is kinda an odd thing, so I need some help.

I have a table "quote" wit

MASS PM
Hello all, I'm trying to send mass private messages to users in my database but keep getting an erro

Basic Question about Threading and PHP...
I have a page that I am working on and it is taking several hours to process. The basics of what th

Links not updating
I'm trying to fuel a simple navigation system for a news section. It works fine when it comes to ret

Embedding flash object in Else statement
This is my first major project in PHP and I'm having some trouble embedding a flash object in an Els

Running External Scripts
I am very new to PHP and am not even sure what I'm asking is possible. I have just installed mediaW

Mastering Regular Expressions, Third Edition, is available.
The Third Edition of Mastering Regular Expressions is available.

QuoteThis third edition is 5

count only commas outside parenteses
I have a sql table containing
id - query - query name
the first page contains a drop down men

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash