How to convert this array to string


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am having problems converting this array to a string
using print_r($val[1]); I get:
Code: [Select]Array
(
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
[0] => Array
(
[name] => John
)

[1] => Array
(
[name] => Dan
)

[2] => Array
(
[name] => Jim
)
)
I have tried several methods but they don't work
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
169 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Links not updating
I'm trying to fuel a simple navigation system for a news section. It works fine when it comes to ret

Sort a two dimensional array.
Hi. I've set up a two dimensional array that reads as follows:

Code: $modifiedData = array(

Amend code to allow multiple attachments
Hi

I have a php page that allows the user to browse to a file (image) then sumbit, the confi

Consuming third party Payment Gateway API from Procedure.
Hi All,

First of all i would like to thank all the people of the oracle forum for providi

How to kill asynchronous postback / current postback?
Hi,here is my problem:I have a web site with many pages of which some may take time to process resul

Tracking Unique Clicks
Hi guys and gals,

Basically I have a database which tracks clicks on my outbound links, I do

PHP Multiples of 2, Show posts...not working (wordpress)
I have been using this code to show div.example with 6 li columns inside it, each li is a post with

Filename and Line Number Custom Error
I have a class, with a method that accepts 2 parameters. I would like to output error messages.

Problem in OnClientClick and OnClick sync
Hi,Strange and irritating problem: I have below button declaration in markup of the aspx page:

Loops and Classes
I am making a template system and everything seems to be going well up until I have to loop in a var

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash