HOW to get the bind variables list.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I've the following problem : I've some SQL queries stored in my DB as VARCHAR2 values.
I need to use DBMS_SQL in order to execute them.
In theese SQL statements I have some bind variables like :NUMORD. (ex. SELECT 'X' FROM YYYY WHERE FIELD_1 = :NUMORD).
I don't know "a priori" names and number of such variables.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Is there any way to have a list of such bind variables ?
I found DBMS_DESCRIBE but is seems to act only on stored procedures/functions.
I know I can tray to inspect the code looking for every ':' but a cleaner solution woulf be appreciated.
Tks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
135 Like 39 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

getting a website's source code as a variable? How?
Hey guys, is there any way for me to get the source code of a website as a variable for me to work w

Dynamic Array using glob?
Is there an easier way to do this?

I am trying to get create a dyamic array based on files wi

duplicate record notification
In my database, after insertion of records, I want to know if the record inserted is duplicate or no

Using two $_POST Function / Switch () statements, second does not work.
Hi all. I’m new to php and am having a problem getting $_POST Function / switch () to work. I

Dump with added_funcion cl_salv_table
Hi there, I'm having some troubles adding a self defined function to an ALV in fullscreen. The thing

couldn't connect to your database
Hello I am new to php mysql

Actually i have read A tutorial on nettuts
"http://net.tu

classic dynpro : hide area and auto adjust hights
Hi,

I want to develop a similar user interface as is used in standard transaction MIGO.

Need help/w Page: 1,2,3,4 function!
So I have this code im working on where it's ment to display seperate pages having 20 logs each
I

How to Create a Dynamic table
col1 col2 date1 date2 date3 date4..........
a b v1 v2 v3 v4

add 20 000 to the rowcnt
Hi ...
I need to add 20 000 to the row count but just cant find a way to do this i am new to php

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash