How to use Ajax to verify data on a DB ?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello everyone, well i want to know how to check a value if it exists or not on a Data base and capturing this without making postback (no click on a button or other control) ofcourse by using Ajax, I explain my self:I have a DB which contains a table called " TblClient" composed of the following columns:ID_Client
Name_Client
Tel_Clientand of course a form containing 2 textbox and a button to validate the seizure of the new customer:Box_Client
Box_Tel
my question consists with how to make a checking of the Telephone nulber of such as of the seizure (it's mean to the moment of seizure there is a synchronization with the TblClient table which checks if this number already exists in this base or not) and not by making a postback, I know that is possible to do using Ajax, but I do not see how. can you help me to resolve this topic ??thank's a lot

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
53 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Reading waves
Hi,

I am trying to find a way of finding the highs and lows on a graph line, the line points

Need help with basic sql
Hi,

I am using oracle 10g, and having some small doubts related to sql , here goes the si

PHP5 - Verifying a secure mail is secure
I need to send an e-mail from a form to a external department and because it contains personal custo

Sql and php order list script problems
Hi im having a few problems with trying to get the coding right on a orders list ive done (or trying

Problem with HTML form
Hello,

I made a HTML form with some fields and check box.
Everything works fine except whe

php wont update my db
hello,

sorry for posting in mysql forum but i dont know where exactly is the problem but here

How would I protect......
I have a from, actually, a good amount of forms. How can I make it so you can't type the characters:

Line break?
Hi, I'm new to the forum and new to php. I'm not sure if I'm using the correct terminology so here i

help with php
It's not displaying or pulling anything out of the database.

Code: <html><

Really need helps regarding Pagination with Sort
I need someone helps regarding pagination problem...i actually want to make my page limited to let s

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash