I apologise! It's a newbie to PHP feedback form problem!

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

I am a total newbie to PHP. I am also a unemployed and need to get a job. So after 100% rejection rate for job applications since last November, I have built me a little 'self-marketing' site with a prebuilt email contact form in it. The form design fits in just perfectly in terms of CSS and size. I want to retain it so I got hold of a basic online generated form.

I uploaded and tested the online generated basic three field name, email and comment form and feedback. php to ensure my host's systems would permit the html form to work and that I'd receive an email at my Outlook Inbox. The tests worked perfectly.

So I swapped over the feedback.php and html scripts to the forms I had generated based on the basic & to which I had added two extra fields - phone and company. I tested. Nothing happens. No error message. No thank you. No email. Zilch.

I have spent days searching for a blatant fault and retrying different formats resulting in abject failure. I need expert help.

I am unable to decipher the php or html (index-4.html) to find my errors, and so will be most grateful if one of you experts would please take a look at the files attached to this post. I will be pleased if you'd locate where I have screwed things up and tell me how to rectify the html form and php. I need to get the email working because the site is where I will push potential employers to go and see me and read some of my experience and then to hopefully email me to send them my CV to get that all important interview.

The site is at http://rbruce.org. The domain is a subdomain. The directory is located at the true root of the main domain called p45camp.com. I had the rbruce.org folder located under public_html but the host's, Namecheap.com, relocated it to its current location and for some reason the folder is now called rbruce.new. But it works if you point your browser to rbruce.org

Your help will help me start getting the responses I need. And that'll be a good thing for my bank overdraft and my family's future.

Thanks in advance

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
160 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Warning message
I've put a website that I was doing live and I'm getting this warning message when I try to add a ne

SAP FICO learning materials
Hi all,
I am new to this world of SAP FICO. I have taken training on SAP FICO, but was wonderin

Session variable help
I'm having a very troubling issue. Maybe I'm just looking over something but I have looked at the co

Amatuer requiring assistance
Beginner and amateur in need of assistance

My Site - (Spare Parts for Domestic Appliances)

Regarding accessing SQL query issued by any user in Oracle 10g
Hi all,
i want to know the queries issued by various users accessing a database...

Function to extract email attachments using PHP IMAP
function extract_attachments($connection, $message_number) {

$attachments = array();

I got my hosting suspended XD
So I saw this challenge a day or so ago

http://www.programming-challenges.com/pg.php?page=dow

Sequencing or queuing parallel process
Scenario is as follows
There is one parent process say P1 and 4 child processes say A B C D

Undefined offset when using a flat file with pipe symbols
Hi, I've got a flat file/text file which I'm currently using as a member database for my site (not a

disabling a button server-side then re-enabling client-side breaks button postback
I have a tabbed container and a button (not in the container) on a page. If the first tab is selecte

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash