Displaying a clickable playername
I am going wrong somewhere with the mysql_query, can someone please put me straight?
$playern
Is it a good practice to store user info. in sessions?
I am making a user class for my script which stores all the user information in sessions. It takes u
Word filter problem
Hello,
im trying to make a filter for words inputted in to my website but i want to store the
modifying a property of an object from a different class
I have 2 classes:
- Math
- Distance
in my math class, I have this line:
$distance =
Database connection failure
Hello All,
I am trying to create new connection to Oracle DB 10.1,
I could not see a
Can't seem to capture a variable in a chained select
I'm *this* close to having a chained select running but for some reason it doesn't seem to be pickin
SCRIPT ERROR
Here is the CONTACT FORM I made for our website:
<form id="form1" name="
ScriptResource.axd gives an error on fresh install of ASP.NET Ajax 1.0
Hello,I have a fresh install of Microsoft ASP.NET Ajax 1.0. When I create an Ajax enabled website in
Referential Integrity problem when inserting into 2 tables at same time
Hello Everyone,
Im relativity new to PHP and MySQL and i have come up against a problem. i h
Form always sends to error page...
Hello,
Any help will be greatly appreciated. I am having trouble getting multiple fields to be re