Implementing Single Sign-On using SAML 1.1, x.509, LDAP in C#.net

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi, I got a requirement from the client i.e implementing single sing on using SAML 1.1( LDAP & X.509)in .net. I searched almost entire internet but no use. I have perfect knowledge regarding SAML but i dont know how to implement it in C#.net. Where do i get any papers or document that tells how to implement SSO using SAML in .net . What are the key steps involved in implementing it? What are the topics i need to cover to complete this task. I am literally struck at this point, any help would be apprciated. Thanks in advance

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
305 Like 15 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Request.UrlReferrer
I need to make it so that a page can only be loaded when a button is clicked on a specific page. I d

Bandwidth monitoring?
Hi guys,

I need a little information I have written a php app and I occurred to that I need

PHP - MySQL Fail
My PHP code will only execute the first part of my code...

Code: <?php

sessio

GMail like Chat in ASP.NET
Hi,Can anyone suggest me, how to incorporate GMail like chat in my existing ASP.Net application.I wa

php forms and database navigatio
Hello,
I'm new to php and i'd like to post the following.
I have written code to get records f

MySql timezone
Code: $sql = "SELECT *, date_format(date, '%m/%d/%Y at %I:%i %p' )as date FROM comments WHERE t

InternetOpenUrl() Invalid cert
Hi all,

Does anyone know how to prevent calls to InternetOpenUrl() from failing with erro

Multi language - seo links
Im trying to figure out the best method to have a multi language website that will function with seo

How to assign JS screen.width to ASP.Net variable
I've got this ASP.net routine that gets the cookie value of the screen width, but now I need to chan

mySQL and PHP search
Hello,
I am trying to code a project and ran into a brick wall with one of my pages. I am pretty

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash