Is there something wrong?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all,

Just a quick question... can someone look at this code and see if something is wrong?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: $j = 1;
$vals = array();
$feedline = array();
foreach(explode($delimiter,$b) as $key => $values) {

if($j == $appsubcol2 || $j == $appsubcol3 || $j == $appsubcol4) {
$x = 1;
if(!empty($delimet2) && $j == $appsubcol2) {$del = $sdelimiter; $sdel = $sdel2; }
if(!empty($delimet3) && $j == $appsubcol3) {$del = $ssdelimiter; $sdel = $sdel3; }
if(!empty($delimet4) && $j == $appsubcol4) {$del = $sssdelimiter; $sdel = $sdel4; }

$subcount = count(explode($del,$values));
foreach(explode($del,$values) as $subdel) {
if($sdel[$x] == 1) {
$feedline[$j] = $subdel;
$j++;
} $x++;

}} else { $feedline[$j] = $values;
$j++; }

}The first itteration of the three if statments works great... when it gets to the second and third if statement, they don't explode....
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
208 Like 31 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

storing results of a function - previous result overwritten with new result
I have created a function to validate input.

function validate_dimension($value,$name) {
<

Regarding accessing SQL query issued by any user in Oracle 10g
Hi all,
i want to know the queries issued by various users accessing a database...

AutoChoosing a CSS file based on URL
Hey everyone,

I have a site that has multiple URLs and CSS files.

Based on the URL tha

how to use two buttons with php
hi i have one form. there are three fields which are to be filled by the user. and then there are tw

help with insert
Hi there,

I am trying to insert some data into a database, but for some reason, it is not ins

Login page problems
I developed a website a few months ago and I am now having an issue with logging into it. The place

Table sorting
Hi,

I'm trying to modify the following in order to make the output table sorted alphabeticall

Why does this file not return file names that start with numbers?
This file returns a list of filenames to help populate a drop down in my form. For some reason it ig

using a loop help
Hi guys , i need some help. I have this loop :
while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($Result)) { ?&

batch file not building to webapps folder
Hello. I just started running Vista :P and can't seem to get my projects deployed. I found out how

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash