php libs/ browsercap.in

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

ok i have a host that refuses to stay current. they control my php settings and libs. is there a way to put the browsercap.ini in my root directory and point to it so that i may use the get_browser function? the workaround for this function is way to to long and not very time efficient for building new sites.

thanks in advance.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
177 Like 31 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP Form to Variable.
Hi! I have written a HTML-form code in DreamWeaver CS3 (in a PHP doc) and I really need it to work s

Request-URI Too Large
I have created a simple submit form for a mysql database that puts a piece of code into database.<

Checking if a process is running (problems including psapi.dll i think...)
Ok, so all I'm trying to do is check if a program is running...

I've found out that I nee

Cannot Display Array from Select Statement + Login question
Hi,
I'm new to PHP but so far so goog. I was assigend a project and I'm very close to completion.

Default TimeZone
The server I'm working with is hosted in America so all times inserted into the database are coming

bit of help needed
Im about to sort out my registration page for my website by customising a "registration" s

calendar dates and hours compare problem
i have a calendar in wordpress, everything works great except that i can make 2 meetings at the same

Gerenate tabel in Php
I whant to generate a tabel takeing data from database like this one so the results to be display on

Mastering Regular Expressions, Third Edition, is available.
The Third Edition of Mastering Regular Expressions is available.

QuoteThis third edition is 5

How to use Ajax to verify data on a DB ?
Hello everyone, well i want to know how to check a value if it exists or not on a Data base and capt

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash