search query in mysql in php problem

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

my search query wont work, i know, that my codes are correct.please help

Code: [Select]<table width="300" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" bgcolor="#CCCCCC">
<div id="insidebox1">
<form name="form3" method="POST" action="<?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?>">

<tr><td><p>physician_ID: <td><input type="text" name="pat5" id="pat5" size="15" maxlength="11" value=""/></p></td></tr>
<tr><td><p><input type="submit" name="btn7" id="btn7" value="Search Physician"/></p></td></tr>

</form>
</div>
</table>

<?php
if (isset($_POST['btn7'])) { echo "<center/><a href='physicians.php'>Check the search results
</a></p>";
mysql_query("SELECT * FROM physicians WHERE Physician_ID={$_POST['pat5']}") or die (mysql_error());

}

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
96 Like 21 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Help with form post data and arrays
Hi all,

I am new to this forum... It has been awhile since i have worked with arrays, and i a

! = ''
In the following 'IF' statement if v_ompcat = PU for example then Oracle equates that 'IF' statement

The control with ID 'ace' requires a ScriptManager on the page
I'm trying to add a simple AlwaysVisibleControlExtender to my page, but it's not working. I get the

Dump with added_funcion cl_salv_table
Hi there, I'm having some troubles adding a self defined function to an ALV in fullscreen. The thing

New to PHP and just trying to understand a little code.
I hope I'm not annoying anyone or breaking the rules but I was wondering about this bit of code righ

Insert to MySQL inside foreach
Hey.
I am parsing some html, and putting inside an html db.
I need to create a randomized inte

filesize() returns 0
I have a socket program that runs in an infinite loop, listening for connections, in this socket I h

If a record matches an existing record do nothing
So I don't know if I should put this here or in mysql, but what my script is for is for people to ad

links using header()
Hi All

I'm not sure where to ask for help on this but I hope someone can offer some. I'm at

Preloading images
Posting this question here because I am not sure where this should belong.I am building an asp.net a

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash