Setting a default timezone?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have read about how to change the timezone in PHPMYADMIN, but it changes back, it doesn't STAY there.
If thats not possible, if I had..;
$time = date("d-m-Y H-i-s" time());
or.. if I had
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$time = time();

I think I am 6 hours ahead PHPMYADMIN time.
To set it in php.. would it be..


$t = 6 * 3600; // 3600 seconds in an hour, times it by 6. This could be 5 though.
$time = date("d-m-Y H:i:s" time()) + $t; // For the current date

// Or like..
$t = 6 * 3600; // 3600 seconds in an hour, times it by 6. This could be 5 though.
$time = time() + $t; // For the currunt unix timestamp


Also, how would I change the PHPMYADMIN default timestamp.. so that when I enter the dates, it'll show up with .. the correct time for GMT-london.

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
102 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to add an image/C++ OpenGL?
Hi,

I have been trying to look online for this and, so far, I haven't found anything usef

Taking an HTML form and a PHP program and making it into one working file.
Hello,

So I would like to display everything INSIDE a specific directory. In other words, I

Linux socket programming
Where can I find a good introduction to socket programming?

Gridview Not updating in Update Panel
I have a gridview, three dropdown list boxes, and a button on my form. What is displayed in the gri

Help Import Animoto and Youtube
CAn someone help me urgently want to allow users on my website to import youtube/revver/dailymotion

exclude characters from counting?
Hello, I wanted to ask if you have a string like:
Code: $my_s='ASRGREGTGTR----REGREGRE+++RRRRRR..

How would I do "Users not logged in since *** delete them"
I know how I would set this up, and delete the user roughly.
I'll create a table called "Use

.htpasswd Registration Form
Hi,
I wanted to make an htpasswd registration form.
I found this code on the internet but have

Could Someone Please Debug This?
I was wondering if someone could debug this script for me. I realize it's not the tidest script (and

sendmail code suddenly not working
Hi Guys, I maintain 3 sites (including my own) I use the following code from a french webmaster that

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash