Table colours fail when extra row added

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey Gurus,

I got a weird problem with formating the colour of a table made in php. Everything works fine when i use 5 rows each row has an alturnative colour, but when i add the 6th row the colour fails and every row is the same colour which is the first colour (green). I used the same technique on every row so i dont understand how it fails with an extra row. Heres the code:

Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract $result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM fulldata WHERE approved = '0'") or die(mysql_error() ); $i=1; $row = mysql_fetch_array($result); $line = mysql_fetch_assoc($result); // headers of the tableecho "<table width='100%' border='0' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0'>"; echo "<tr><td align='left' width='40%'><b>Description</b></th><td align='center' width='30%'><b>Proof</b></th><td align='center' width='10%'><b>Workers Needed</b></th><td align='center' width='10%'><b>Price</b></th><td align='center' width='10%'><b>Accept</b></th><td align='center' width='10%'><b>Deney</b></th></tr>";// ITERATE OVER THE RESULTS SET while ($line = mysql_fetch_assoc($result)) {// GET EASY-TO-READ LOCAL VARIABLES foreach ($line as $key => $val) { $$key = htmlentities($val); }// CREATE THE ROW OF DATA $color = ($i % 2) ? "#3F6" : "#3CF"; echo "<tr>"; echo "<td style='background-color:$color' align='center'>$descript</td>n"; $i++; echo "<td style='background-color:$color' align='center'>$proof</td>n"; $i++; echo "<td style='background-color:$color' align='center'>$amountworkers</td>n"; $i++; echo "<td style='background-color:$color' align='center'>$perperson</td>n"; $i++; echo "<td style='background-color:$color' align='center'>Accept</td>n"; $i++; echo "<td style='background-color:$color' align='center'>Deney</td>n"; $i++; } // END WHILE ITERATOR echo "</table>n"; // END IF/ELSE ?>

that last row Quote: echo "<td style='background-color:$color' align='center'>Deney</td>n";
$i++; when added ruins all the colours. when taken out the table works fine

Posted on 18th Dec, 2016
ouscoscot
christian louboutin vente
Christian Louboutin

Christian Louboutin

bottes Christian Louboutin
boutique en ligne christian louboutin
vente blog vente About swarovskicrystalonlinestore.top blog

Your Answer:

Login to answer
284 Like 13 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How many users online in the last 24-hours using time()?
I'm fairly new to PHP. I have a MySQL table called 'users' and a field called 'loggedin' which is in

Drop Down and text box issue
Is it possible to set a drop down list and text boxes to a certain width?

here is my code

php/mysql auto logout after 2 hour and reset password
Hi all,

This I hope will make sense. I've the following code which when a user logins in, cr

db entry based on primary key
My "topics" table contains 10 entires
topicid topic
------

Match stored value with the current value in a loop
Hello,

I have a MySQL db were I store articles in.

I have a form to fill these article

DOMDocument
Hello All,

I need to take an XML document, modify some of the nodes in it and then perform a

NOOB needs help with upload file
The intent of this form is to create a folder for a client and upload an image into another folder '

TinyMCE / Ajax Postback Problem
Hiya all,

I have a page which loads the TinyMCE editor. On the postback I obviously want to f

User input in to variable
Hi all,

I'm sure this is very easy but I'm having another brain freeze!

At the end of

LIMIT $start, 10... how to pass last value queried into next page with GET??
Ok I know how to display the first or last 10 results of a query...

$result = mysql_query(&q

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash