this code is strange !


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi i got this code from the web.. It checks for live and dead socks
It is working perfectly on my localhost. but does not work in any webserver ! any ideas ?


Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
<?php
$filename = "proxies.txt"; //or a localpath.
$rel=file_get_contents($filename);
$ipset = explode("n",$rel); // explode it based on your delimiter.
foreach($ipset as $ips)
{
$ipandport=explode(':',$ips);
//Porxy string format might be 123.156.189.112:8080
$host=$ipandport[0];
$i=(int)$ipandport[1];
$fp = @fsockopen("tcp://".$host,$i,$errno,$errstr,10);
// tcp:// because, socks4 uses TCP and socks5 uses TCP & UDP
if($fp)
{
echo("Result is $fp");
echo ("port " . $i . " open on " . $host . "");
fclose($fp);
}
flush();
}
?>


Waiting for replies....
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
255 Like 10 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to refresh a parent page from a modal popup
Hi,I have a modal popup in which I need to upload a file and store in the database should give a mes

Strange PHP/mySQL error ... am I just tired?
Code: <?

## CONNECT TO DB FUNCTION!
function ConnectTo($db2con)
{
$hostNam

If a form submits back to same page do you need to use $get
IM trying to pass page number and year that was selected back to the same page.

i have this c

Confused with Loop
guys, i got confused with Looping...this is the case

I have 3 stocks, let say "Stock A&q

Javascript form submit and radio buttons?
When this form is submitted, it is automatically resubmitted using JS.

All my fields are carr

Baffled by Undefined Index in Simple Array: Please Help!
Hello. I have a form which posts an array to this script. However, I can't seem to access the values

File upload issues
Hi Guys,

Can anyone see any issues with this code:
Code: [Select]$setImage= 'productimages

ctype() validation - allowing illegal characters
Hello,
I use ctype() to filter and validate a user form. However, I am trying to allow certain c

Scheduler problems related to execution of a single BLT by many schedules
Hello all,

We are running several MII instances in a distibuted architecture using a sing

Dynamic links in an include file
I am working on a small piece of code that counts records from a database and displays the result to

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash