unoconv doc convert to pdf code prob


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

PHP/5.3.1

Hi. I am trying to use this code to convert docs to .pdf utilizing unoconv. However the page just freezes blank, with no php errors reported. All permissions to folders are set 777. Can anyone see why this code may be failing??? Thanks in advance.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: <?php require_once('../Connections/stuff.php'); ?>
<?php
/* Global Setting */
$unoconv_path = "/usr/share/doc";

mysql_select_db('stuff');

/* ------------ */

/* tmp directory to do processing */
if(!is_dir("/tmp")){
mkdir("/tmp", 0755);
}
// chmod("tmp/", 0755);
/* ---------------- */

$inputfile = $_FILES["file"];
$arr=explode(".",$inputfile['name']);
$extension=$arr[1];
$name=$inputfile['name'];
$tmpname=$inputfile['tmp_name'];

/*copying uploaded file to tmp*/
copy($tmpname,"/tmp/$name");
/* ---------------- */

if(isset($_GET['AttractID'])) {
/*if we have pdf file input*/

$newdir=$_GET['AttractID'];

if($extension=="pdf")
{
/* create directory of user*/

if(!is_dir("../User_Files/Attractions/".$newdir)){
mkdir("../User_Files/Attractions/".$newdir, 0755);
}
// chmod("../User_Files/Attractions/".$newdir, 0755);
/* ---------------- */
copy("tmp/".$inputfile['name'],"../User_Files/Attractions/".$newdir."/".$inputfile['name']);
$query = "INSERT INTO attract_res values(NULL,'".$newdir."','".$newdir."/".$inputfile['name']."')";
mysql_query($query);

}
/* ---------------- */

if(($extension=="doc"||$extension=="docx"||$extension=="odt"||$extension=="odp"||$extension=="html"||$extension=="rtf"||$extension=="txt"||$extension=="ppt"||$extention =="ltx") && isset($unoconv_path))
{
$unocommand=$unoconv_path . "/unoconv";
if(!file_exists($unocommand))
{
exit("Unoconv executable not found at '$unoconv_path'");
}
shell_exec($unocommand . " --format=pdf tmp/".$inputfile['name']);

if(!is_dir("../User_Files/Attractions/".$newdir)){
mkdir("../User_Files/Attractions/".$newdir, 0755);
}
// chmod("../User_Files/Attractions/".$newdir, 0755);

$newfile = $arr[1]."pdf";

copy("tmp/".$newfile, "../User_Files/Attractions/".$newdir."/".$newfile);

$query = "INSERT INTO attract_res values(NULL,'".$newdir."','".$newdir."/".$inputfile['name']."')";
mysql_query($query);
}
}
/* ---------------- */

/* Empty tmp directory*/
$files = glob("tmp/*.*",GLOB_NOSORT);
foreach($files as $name) unlink($name);
// chmod("tmp/", 0755);
/* ---------------- */

?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
257 Like 10 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Xacute search within SQL results
I have a query that is pulling data, and I want to return a specific value from the results of that

Can't find the problem (no error message)!
OK, here's the deal. This code is really weirdly formatted (sorry!) and hard to understand, so I'm g

Script not running properly
Hello Everyone
This is a basic script for posting to a database. I'm not sure why it doesn't work

Redirect not working after making a POST/GET
Hi Everyone,

I am a novice in PHP. Here I have 2 pages, one page with a textbox and button an

Problem with PHP code- simple contact form
I'm relativily new to PHP; I know HTML and CSS stuff but I have a problem- I have a contact form wit

Checking if variable is 0 as opposed to NULL/Empty...
I'm trying to write some code that will retrieve a user's access level from my database and if it do

Auto-populating dropdowns and multiple forms.
Here's what I have so far:

First drop down = select a state (works)
This populates the sec

When file included, REMOTE_ADDR is server's?
I have an index file that handles my site, basically index.php?page=ip will activate "require('

Sending CC Info by email
I am a little bit less knowledgable in the security area as most developers and I know I have a lot

Downloading file (Headers)
I'm trying to make users download a file, but they must wait 60 seconds before it begins.

But

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash