Upload Code Help


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi everyone I need some help with a bit of code ive been working with for a while. I am completely stumped to why it is now working correctly.

Code: <?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
if(!isset($upload)) {
$upload = "";
}
switch($upload) {
default:
include "config.php";
echo "
<html>

<head>
<title>Upload</title>
</head>

<body topmargin="10" leftmargin="0" bgcolor="#1E1E2A" link="#818EA0" vlink="#5C697A" alink="#818EA0" text="#FFFFFF" style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 8pt; color: #FFFFFF">



<div align="center">
<center>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" bordercolor="#111111" width="400" id="AutoNumber1">
<tr>
<td bgcolor="#2A2B3A" height="25">
<p align="center"><font size="2"><b>Upload File</b></font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td bgcolor="#2A2B3A"><font size="2">The following restrictions apply:</font><ul type="square">
<li><font size="2">Extension Allowed<b> (.jpeg, .gif, .jpg, .png)</b></font></li>
<li><font size="2">Maximum file size is two megs (2MB)</font></li>
<li><font size="2">No spaces in the filename</font></li>
<li><font size="2">No illegal characters(/,*,,etc)</font><BR>
</li>
</ul>
<form method="POST" action="upload.php?upload=doupload" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<p align="center">
<input type=file name=file size=30 style="font-family: v; font-size: 10pt; color: #5E6A7B; border: 1px solid #5E6A7B; padding-left: 4; padding-right: 4; padding-top: 1; padding-bottom: 1">



<button name="submit" type="submit" style="font-family: v; font-size: 10pt; color: #5E6A7B; border: 1px solid #5E6A7B; padding-left: 4; padding-right: 4; padding-top: 1; padding-bottom: 1">Upload</button>
</p>
</form>
<p>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</center>
</div>


</body>

</html>";
break;
case "doupload":
include "config.php";
$endresult = "<font size="2">File Was Uploaded</font>";
if ($file_name == "") {
$endresult = "<font size="2">No file selected</font>";
}else{
if(file_exists("$absolute_path/$file_name")) {
$endresult = "<font size="2">File Already Existed</font>";
} else {
if (($size_limit == "yes") && ($limit_size < $file_size)) {
$endresult = "<font size="2">File was to big</font>";
} else {
$ext = strrchr($file_name,'.');
if (($limit_ext == "yes") && (!in_array($ext,$extensions))) {
$endresult = "<font size="2">File is wrong type</font>";
}else{
@copy($file, "$absolute_path/$file_name") or $endresult = "<font size="2">Couldn't Copy File To Server</font>";
$myFile = "photolink.txt";
$fh = fopen($myFile, 'a') or die("can't open file");
$stringData = "nhttp://www.penguinpowerhour.com/phphotos/";
fwrite($fh, $stringData);
fwrite($fh, $file_name);
fclose($fh);
}
}
}
}
echo "
<html>

<head>
<title>Upload</title>
</head>

<body topmargin="10" leftmargin="0" bgcolor="#1E1E2A" link="#818EA0" vlink="#5C697A" alink="#818EA0" text="#FFFFFF" style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 8pt; color: #FFFFFF">



<div align="center">
<center>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" bordercolor="#121316" width="400" id="AutoNumber1">
<tr>
<td bgcolor="#2A2B3A" height="25">
<p align="center"><font size="2"><b>Upload File</b></font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td bgcolor="#1E1E2A">
<center> $endresult </center>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</center>
</div>


</body>

</html>";
break;
}
?>

there is my code you can also test the code here to see what it does and wont do.
http://www.penguinpowerhour.com/phphotos/upload.php
it seems to only it the part were it tries to call the doupload function but it just wont. And I am at a loss to why it wont finish the script.

Any help on this matter would be wonderful been messing with this a good part of the day.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
104 Like 18 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP error (line 38) my website
Hello everyone, I'm new on this
and I got a web site thats got a error not showing the photos on<

Validation
Hello

I know this is a really vag question.

I need to have a input field on a form th

Final year project, please point me in the right direction
hi there for my final year project I'm aiming to build a php script shell to use as an expert system

Filtering for a phrase using pregmatch
Here is my code which looks for addresses which start with ' src=" '

Code: [Select]preg_

Select all entries from database that include a phrase
I have a database of clubs - one of the categories is meeting time and place
I would like to have

why is it over writing
Code: $filepaths[] = $_FILES['new_image'];
foreach ($filepaths as $filepath)
{
$imagename =

Not reloading page after php form submit
Hello helpful souls out there. You guys have come through for me in the recent past and I'm hoping s

Need Help with a query
Hello,
For some reason I am just not getting the right answer when I do this query and not quite

Having problemswith multithreading and prime numbers
I have an assignment when I'm suppose to do the following:

Write a multithreaded Java, Pt

Email Form Syantax Issue 2
How to make this look FROM:"OUR TEAM" instead of FROM:abc@mail.com

$headers = "

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash