remove a ; from emails in textarea


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Code: <?php

session_start();

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$database_host = "localhost";
$database_username = "";
$database_password = "";
$database_name = "";

$connection = mysql_connect($database_host, $database_username, $database_password) or die(mysql_error());
$db = mysql_select_db($database_name, $connection);

if(!$_POST)
{

echo "<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=$PHP_SELF>";
echo "<TEXTAREA NAME=my_textarea COLS=30 ROWS=5></TEXTAREA><BR>";
echo "<INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT VALUE=Submit>";
echo "</FORM>";

}
else
{

$entries = explode( "n", $_POST[my_textarea]);

$x=0;

foreach($entries AS $entry)
{

if($entry!=="")
{

$register_sql = "INSERT INTO emails(emails_email) VALUES ('$entry')";
$register_row = mysql_query($register_sql);

echo "$entry added to database
";
$x++;

}

}

}

?>
i have the above code, where you enter emails in a textarea like

email1@hotmail.com
email2@hotmail.com

and then it will put them into my database.

right now what i want to do is adapt the above code to do the same when you put emails in the textarea like..

email1@hotmail.com; email2@hotmail.com

thanks in advance
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
187 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How could I combine these arrays??
Hello.. I'm trying to figure out a way to combine these first two arrays to get the last array..

very easy question about SQL info
Hello,
I think that I have a very easy question.
I know how to create a form using php SQL and

2 decima places & How to reload my page
Hello There,

How do i put full-stop (.) after second figure from behind? ie if i have 123456

How to use php and sql to check if values match the ones in a table (for logins)
How would I code it that the script takes two variables that are passed to it (UserID and PIN), and

The control with ID 'ace' requires a ScriptManager on the page
I'm trying to add a simple AlwaysVisibleControlExtender to my page, but it's not working. I get the

Please help understand this code
I noticed the index page on my site was modified this morning and found this code inserted at the bo

limitations on array_unique()
Does any one know what/how imitations are applied to array_unique? I have an issue where no matter h

Calling All PHPFREAKS Blackberry Users
Are you a member of PHPFreaks and have a blackberry? Well RIM just recently released Blackberry Mes

TCP Sending Unsigned Char...
Hi...

I want to send over tcp/ip some data, i have the data in hexadecimal, and when i tr

Email/MMS to Site
Hey guys. I'm looking for a way for a user to upload images and/or text via their cell phones. It

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash