Get to know your fellow coder

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I think it's time we got personal around here. There's a lot of code swapping and a few members know a little more about the others, but the vast majority of us are nothing but coders passing in the night.

Share a little bit about yourself, something that few know or even a hobby of yours that is probably not something normal about the average coder. And don't share your entire life story. If you want to give a lot of details about your life, spread it out over a few posts as you learn more about the others.

I'll go first:

I'm 26, been married for 2.5 years and my first kid is on the way. I've played baseball, softball, and basketball growing up, but I recently moved and haven't found a team to play on in any of those sports yet. All my recent time has been spent getting ready for the baby, working on my house, and working both at my main job and for my side business.

Next!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
201 Like 15 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

DBCA Templates
Hi all,

I'm working on creating a template for DBCA, but can't find any documentation on the

pspell
using pspell, is it possible to get words that would be best in the current phrase?

For examp

Progress bar tracking file downloads
Hey guys, was wondering if there was a way to track how far a file has been downloaded. I know there

Re-Order by ID Number
I have a cms set up for inputting an image, thumb, title, pdf, and eps. When input the database ass

add text and number image
hi guys ..

ok see i want the user to add their name and pick a number then click get it and i

drop-down with sub-category appear
Hello,

i know how to build a simple dro-down list, im looking for a code when im gonna choose

Alternate messaging
I have 4 strings in MySQL db1

$string1 : Hello
$string2 : Hi
$string3 : Great
$strin

Consuming MII WebService in Java WebDynpro
Hello,

We are facing a strange situation...

We define a transaction in MII to

Undefined variable: adHTML
Hello:

While checking my site error logs, I've noticed one repetitive error that fills the lo

How to write on database when a link is clicked?
Hi, I have a list of products in a gridview. When the link is clicked currently it takes to an ext

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash