foreach and array need help combining


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi guys.

Here's the code

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: array(
'tag' => 'code',
'type' => 'unparsed_content',
'content' => '<div class="codeheader">' . $txt['smf238'] . ':</div><div class="code">' . ($context['browser']['is_gecko'] ? '<pre style="margin-top: 0; display: inline;">
$1</pre>' : '$1') . '</div>',
),

And what I want to do is explode $1 & add something to the end of it (a new variable.

eg.

Code: $1 - $2
So here's my explode code, I'm getting errors wherever I place it.

Code: $2 = '';
$codeChunks = explode("n", $1);

foreach($codeChunks as $i => $chunk)
{
$2 .= "$chunk - <b><a href='http://mysite.com?id=$chunk' target='_blank'>Hyperlink</a></b>n";
}

So hopefully I end up with an output like this ....

Code: 1 - [url=http://mysite.com?id=1]Hyperlink[/url]
2 - [url=http://mysite.com?id=2]Hyperlink[/url]
3 - [url=http://mysite.com?id=3]Hyperlink[/url]
4 - [url=http://mysite.com?id=4]Hyperlink[/url]
5 - [url=http://mysite.com?id=5]Hyperlink[/url]
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
108 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

am I using this for loop correctly
Dear buddies!

Right now I am generating a report with some details for all the dealers.

Include ("Absolute Path") of a file?
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I am writing my php code in the same directory of the file that

exclude characters from counting?
Hello, I wanted to ask if you have a string like:
Code: $my_s='ASRGREGTGTR----REGREGRE+++RRRRRR..

Inserting Data into a MS Access DB using PHP.
As part of my uni course I am doing a placement at a company whom want me to create a client zone fo

php slowing my site?
Hi all,

I think that one of the reasons that my site doesn't work fast is that the code is ve

Multiple upload and Resize
I would like some help on my script I have the for my index.php

////

<html&

There was a problem with the request. (Code: 0)
Any Idea what could cause this? I get it randomly at best. But with both IE and FF. It derives from

Coefficient of a Restitution Hints
Hello. I was wondering if anyone can give me hints on how to write this program...

The coeffi

why does my session end?
my connect.php starts the session just so you know
i can navigate arround my site fine except whe

More pug propaganda.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kkrmubsgf8

The commercial is definitely worth watching pug aw

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash