Two warning messages


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Quote<b>Warning</b>: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in <b>C:wampwwwnyhungryindexpagination.php</b> on line <b>12</b><br

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Quotewarning</b>: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in <b>C:wampwwwnyhungryclassesdatabase.class.php</b> on line <b>86</b><b
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
57 Like 15 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Echo multiple lines of html code
Hi guys,

I would like to know if there is a way to echo multiple lines of html codes.

Error in query: Resource id #4??
hey guys, having a minor (i think) problem here that i havent been able to figure out. long story sh

How to disable direct access to a file
Suppose I've 2 Files. 1.php & 2.php

I don't want anybody to access 2.php directly fr

DATEDIFF Question
First time post, and of course it is a help question.

I am using a WP plug-in to display prev

Displaying Column Names
I have a question regarding the ability to show the column names from my table/query.
What I'm lo

What do you call the "token" thing?
You know how some sites have links that run on tokens? Tokens are links that only stay alive for a c

How would I do "Users not logged in since *** delete them"
I know how I would set this up, and delete the user roughly.
I'll create a table called "Use

Extending Exception to contain method name
I was wondering, if there's a way to extend Exception in such a way, that it would contain name of a

SAP Management Console is blank
Dear All ,

I am facing problem in my des sever suddely in SAP Management Console is blank and

Help? Need help on project with templates involving mysql and php.
I'm having a hard time explaining what I want but basically here is what I have in place:

-Da

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash