HTML Email rec'd as Source Code


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

The code does create and send the email successfully. However, the message shows as html code and not an html email. Any ideas what is causing this?

Thanks.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: // Email
require_once "/mail.php";
require_once "/mime.php";
require_once "/Crypt/GPG.php";
require_once "/EDITED FOR PRIVACY";

$to = FORM_MAILER;

$crlf = "n";

$hdrs = array(
'From' => EDITED,
'Subject' => "Test Email - Received $date",
'Reply-to' => EDITED
);

$smtp["host"] = SMTP_HOST;
$smtp["port"] = SMTP_PORT;
$smtp["auth"] = true;
$smtp["username"] = SMTP_USERNAME;
$smtp["password"] = SMTP_PASSWORD;

$html = '<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" lang="en" xml:lang="en">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" />

<style type="text/css">

* { margin: 0; padding: 0; }
</style>

</head>
<body>

<div id="body">

<h1>TEST</h1>

<p><br /></p>

<p>TEST</p>

<p><br /></p>

<table>
<tr>
<td>Date:</td>
<td>' . $date . '</td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>First Name:</td>
<td>' . $first_name . '</td>
<td>Last Name:</td>
<td>' . $last_name . '</td>
</tr>
</table></div></body></html>';

$mime = new Mail_mime($crlf);

//$mime->setTXTBody(strip_tags($html));
$mime->setHTMLBody($html);
//$mime->addAttachment();

// Encryption
$data = $mime->setHTMLBody($html);

$gpg = new Crypt_GPG();
$gpg -> addEncryptkey(GPG_SECURE);
$encrypted = $gpg -> encrypt($data);

$body = $mime->get();
$hdrs = $mime->headers($hdrs);

ob_start();

$mail = Mail::factory('smtp', $smtp);

$mail->send($to, $hdrs, $encrypted)
or die('Error while processing your submission.');


ob_end_clean();

I am thinking it is the gpg that is causing the issue. But all my attempts to get around it aren't going well. If I take out the gpg the email is received fine. Thanks for the help
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
219 Like 25 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Regarding accessing SQL query issued by any user in Oracle 10g
Hi all,
i want to know the queries issued by various users accessing a database...

Finding digits in variable containing text, and IDing them
$romanstock = "http://www.remoteprice.com/data.asp?storeid=123&itemcode=456&typ

FTP Programs
Here is a list of commonly suggested FTP Programs to use:

FileZilla
SmartFTP
CuteFTP

unoconv doc convert to pdf code prob
PHP/5.3.1

Hi. I am trying to use this code to convert docs to .pdf utilizing unoconv. Howe

Problem with variable declaration in switch statement
Hello, I am having some trouble assigning a value to a variable inside a switch statement. What I a

A rank users order by points
I want to make an insert from table 'rank' , with number (rank) from the cod blow, to fild users.ran

why preg_match_all does not return the number of matches
My regex looks like

X[^x{4e00}-x{9fa5}]*Y

(where X and Y are two Chinese characters)

PHP code needed to get/post form fields and request mysql query results.
I'm new to PHP

I've created an html form to allow the user to request a basic telephone dire

Scheduler problems related to execution of a single BLT by many schedules
Hello all,

We are running several MII instances in a distibuted architecture using a sing

TabControl Inside ListView Not Editing
Hello everybodyI have a ListView on my page. Inside the ListView I put a TabControl, cuz I want to p

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash