Bluetooth RSSI & VIsta

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Okie I got 4 Bluetooth adapters, a DBT-120 by Dlink, A Zonet Microsoft Bluetooth which is what I used with 32Feet and another TOS Bluetooth Adapter, and I got a 1000HE by Asus which has Broadcom WIDCOMM stack.

My only goal is to get a RSSI reading on a Desktop Vista Machine... Anyone know what I need to do to get this done?

I would love to use 32Feet to do this, I dont care what Bluetooth stack is involved. From my research Widcomm requires MFC but I guess things have changed sence then =) Thanks to Mr.Foot

Can anyone point me in the right direction.. And I dont care if I have to buy another BT adapter at all. Thanks!!!!!

Even more info as a sidenote, The reason why im doing this is cause I need to tell the distance of how far the bluetooth peer is, RSSI is the closest thing I can come to, To resolve this.... Thankyou! __________________
Http://ControllingTheInter.Net
My General Computer Forum, From Security To Programming And Back To Troubleshooting.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
286 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Applet JTextField Size Problem
Hello,

I recently started making an applet to calculate certain values for airplanes. However

Array help
Hello i got this code to fetch data from database but it is not working it displays
Array

mr8m - reverse document
Friends,

I'm trying to reverse a document held by MIRO, but it reports the message balan

Function
How can I make this function that once you click the link in the code it takes you to a new page wit

List/Menu Box
On an edit page when you want something to select what a user has previously selected from the datab

Please help - should be a simple fix.. driving me nuts
Everything seemed to be working fine. I have a table, it alphabetically lists a bunch of cities and

Comment Mod System Effects all rows...
Sorry if its confusing but here is whats going on: I have a table in a database called comments and

Checking if field is empty AND using !is_numeric
Hi lads,

Need to be able to display an error message (using isset?) that says "Cant lea

VAT
how should I deal with VAT?

if I have a product that costs £5.00 and VAT @ 17.5% (£0.87

curl javascript problem
Hi Experts.
I'm new curl and wanna to get some info from this http://www.amadeus.net/

when

Login   |   Register
Follow Us