Bluetooth RSSI & VIsta


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Okie I got 4 Bluetooth adapters, a DBT-120 by Dlink, A Zonet Microsoft Bluetooth which is what I used with 32Feet and another TOS Bluetooth Adapter, and I got a 1000HE by Asus which has Broadcom WIDCOMM stack.



Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
My only goal is to get a RSSI reading on a Desktop Vista Machine... Anyone know what I need to do to get this done?

I would love to use 32Feet to do this, I dont care what Bluetooth stack is involved. From my research Widcomm requires MFC but I guess things have changed sence then =) Thanks to Mr.Foot



Can anyone point me in the right direction.. And I dont care if I have to buy another BT adapter at all. Thanks!!!!!



Even more info as a sidenote, The reason why im doing this is cause I need to tell the distance of how far the bluetooth peer is, RSSI is the closest thing I can come to, To resolve this.... Thankyou! __________________
Http://ControllingTheInter.Net
My General Computer Forum, From Security To Programming And Back To Troubleshooting.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
286 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Form a inline view based on the results of the previous query?
Hi Experts,
Can we form a inline view on the results of a previous query (another inline view)?

php include email form with attachment
I have had no luck with finding a email form all over the Internet for various reasons. Some insecur

Standard DES encryption script?
Can anybody point me to a tutorial or a short script that shows how to encrypt some text with salt i

first few characters only
hi, does anyone know how to use PHP to take the first few words of a text and limit them? i have see

matching numbers inside ( )
I know I can match numbers by just [0-9]+, so I thought matching numbers inside ( ) would be somethi

upload control not working with update panel
Hi,

I am working with Asp.Net FileUpload control with ajax update panel,

if i use the

session_destroy();
new to php
I have a simple login and am trying to write a logout.
I set a $_SESSION var to 1 i

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cann.....
hi, can someone help me with this? I keep getting this error....

Warning: session_start() [fu

PHP not creating file.
Its supposed to create a .ini file in the /scriptfiles/users/ with the name they entered into the fi

Having a problem get the selected item from a drop down menu
I have been looking at this for days now.

I have a drop down menu that get it's values from a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash