ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock Issue


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

This is what I haveview plaincopy to clipboardprint?Protected Sub posrback_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles posrback.Click Page.ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock(Me.GetType(), "Animation", "Animation('ddlPosition');", False) End Sub Protected Sub posrback_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles posrback.Click Page.ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock(Me.GetType(), "Animation", "Animation('ddlPosition');", False) End Sub
Javascriptview plaincopy to clipboardprint?function Animation(id) { document.all("ctrl_client_assistant_btn_clnt_assistant").click(); } function Animation(id) { document.all("ctrl_client_assistant_btn_clnt_assistant").click(); }
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
This won't work but if I do this in the page load it will workview plaincopy to clipboardprint?posrback.Attributes.Add("onclick", "Animation('test')") posrback.Attributes.Add("onclick", "Animation('test')") I need to be able to use the clientscript becuase the event is not going to be click event. Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
79 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

please help me in this update statment
hi every one

if I have table and this data in it

id name
10

Renaming array keys
The issue: renaming array keys inside a foreach loop.

I'm trying to build a pie chart image w

pageination not working right... coping images over 4 pages
Code: <?php //This code will obtain the required page number from the $_GET array. Note that

selectbox+database connection retrive problem
Code: [Select]
<tr>
<th align="left" scope="c

ScriptResource.axd gives an error on fresh install of ASP.NET Ajax 1.0
Hello,I have a fresh install of Microsoft ASP.NET Ajax 1.0. When I create an Ajax enabled website in

Php Mysql Page Loading Notice
Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a way (Sure there is) of showing a message or an image wh

unexpected T_VARIABLE error
Hey all! I'm getting an unexpected T_VARIABLE with the following function:

function getHighes

Material Issuing for receiving batch
Dear All experts in MM/ PP,

Material issuing from main stores to factory is currently usi

php is not recognized as an internal or external command
Hello,

I am trying to bake the code in CakePHP through my console.
I have changed my Path

Sort a two dimensional array.
Hi. I've set up a two dimensional array that reads as follows:

Code: $modifiedData = array(

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash