ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock Issue

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

This is what I haveview plaincopy to clipboardprint?Protected Sub posrback_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles posrback.Click Page.ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock(Me.GetType(), "Animation", "Animation('ddlPosition');", False) End Sub Protected Sub posrback_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles posrback.Click Page.ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock(Me.GetType(), "Animation", "Animation('ddlPosition');", False) End Sub
Javascriptview plaincopy to clipboardprint?function Animation(id) { document.all("ctrl_client_assistant_btn_clnt_assistant").click(); } function Animation(id) { document.all("ctrl_client_assistant_btn_clnt_assistant").click(); }
This won't work but if I do this in the page load it will workview plaincopy to clipboardprint?posrback.Attributes.Add("onclick", "Animation('test')") posrback.Attributes.Add("onclick", "Animation('test')") I need to be able to use the clientscript becuase the event is not going to be click event. Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
79 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Passing PHP variables from one page to another
Hello-

I'm having trouble figuring out how to transport a variable from one php file to anoth

Uploading files/images via forms
Hey all, I am building a database for work that will contain some minor data on plant species along

Extra fields in main body and php required.
I'm new to PHP so please be gentle. I have a little php script below that works well.
The &quo

Extracting URL pointer within XML tag
Hi.

I'm trying to extract text between two quotation marks in XML. For example, I want to ex

Strip Slashes Help
I've got a script that i've downloaded of the net to edit multiple fields from my sql database, and

tell csv import script to ignore blank rows?
Hi i have the below script but i get an error if a row is blank ie a return in the csv file at the e

PHP search multiple input field box help
I am having a problem with my search script. At current it will simply search by a selected date whi

I need to increse 6hours more, and i don't know how???
I need to increse 6hours more, and i don't know how???
<tr>
<t

PHP webpage & array print issue
I have this code running, and it works perfectly … however, see my bottom bit about what I see

Inserting the current date/time while submitting the forum
What do I need to add below to update the current date/time? I have a field in the database called d

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash