extract a file from zip file


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hi,
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
i know how to unzip a zip file in php, but is there a way to just extract a certain file only?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
89 Like 54 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Count number of records in all the tables with a querry URGENT PLEASE...
I downloaded ORACLE 9I DATA DUMP into my comp. There are number of tables. I need to find out the

Ignore html and bbcode?
I've created a function to limit the amount of text according to the amount of words.

However

Is there something wrong?
Hi all,

Just a quick question... can someone look at this code and see if something is wrong?

str_replace help
I am thinking str_replace is my only option to filter outputs from my database to convert them to sa

Php mysql - select?
Hi i have this code:
Code: $iteminfo = mysql_query("SELECT desc FROM wc_items WHERE itemid =

retrieving policy name inside the function called by this particular policy
Hi there,

I've playing around with dbms_rls package, trying to set up some security repo

The type or namespace name 'ServiceModel' does not exist in the namespace 'System'
When I locally run the website, it works just fine, but when I uploaded it to the hosting environmen

Display search result
Hi!

I have a SQL database with information about albums and track (music).

This is wh

Problem with the Update command used with a sqldataadapter
I'm connected to a database on an SQL Server and I'm using a sqldataadapter, sqlconnection, sqldatas

Apart from cron
I need to run a php file every one hour. Is there any other solution apart from cron job?

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash