$get problem


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Guys ...

can you please tell me what i am doing wrong here
Code: <?php
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

$ShowBookmark = "False";
include 'Include/Header.php';

if (Get_QString('Post') == "True") {
GetGuide();
} else {
Show_Form();

}


function Show_Form() {
$thedate = date('l dS F Y');
echo '<div class="hd2"><font color=#666666><strong><center>Tv Guide</center></strong></font></div>';
echo '
<center><font face="Verdana" size="2" color="blue"><u>' .$thedate. '</center></u></font>';
echo '<font face="Verdana" color="red" size="2"><a href="Tvguide.php?channel=sabc1">Sabc 1</font></a>';
echo '<font face="Verdana" color="red" size="2"><a href="Tvguide.php?channel=sabc2">Sabc 2</font></a>';
echo '<font face="Verdana" color="red" size="2"><a href="Tvguide.php?channel=sabc3">Sabc 3</font></a>';
echo '<font face="Verdana" color="red" size="2"><a href="Tvguide.php?channel=Mnet">Mnet</font></a>';
echo '<font face="Verdana" color="red" size="2"><a href="Tvguide.php?channel=ETV">Etv</font></a>';

}


function GetGuide() {
if($_GET['channel'] == "sabc1"){
$getMyDataFrom = $Table[1];
}
if($_GET['channel'] == "sabc2"){
$getMyDataFrom = $Table[2];
}
if($_GET['channel'] == "sab3"){
$getMyDataFrom = $Table[3];
}

if($_GET['channel'] == "Mnet"){
$getMyDataFrom = $Table[4];
}
if($_GET['channel'] == "ETV"){
$getMyDataFrom = $Table[5];
}
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
104 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Anti Spam Code Problems
Ok where do i start? Probably by telling you I have very little working knowledge of PHP and that I

asp authentication problem
Hello all, I want to use the asp authentication (from asp.net configuration) in my web site. there

Online Event Ticket Sales
Has anyone wrote a script for online tickets sales?

I have been googling and found lots of th

PHP Mysql Staff Induction System
Hi there, I'm pretty new to PHP and Mysql so could really do with being pointed in the right directi

PHP, Arrays & A Lot Of Confusion
I've been doing basic PHP work on sites for a few years now, but I've never been tempted to learn ho

Is it possible to view php source code??
Hi All

I was just wondering if it's possible to view a websites php source code?
I know

paginate search result
Hi, I have a paginations script to display data from my database but i would like to paginate someon

MSSQL/PHP
I am tryint to setup a webapplication developed in PHP, Apache2.0 and SQLServer2000 as backend which

ASP.NET 2.0 - Enter Key - Default Submit Button
Hi,One of the most annoying things in developing web pages is handling the "Enter key" for form subm

A rank users order by points
I want to make an insert from table 'rank' , with number (rank) from the cod blow, to fild users.ran

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash