Looking for help reading a .txt or .ini file and outputting the info.
I have a file called Info.ini and It has the following info:
Code: [General]
Online=0
I wou
Production Order Enterprise Service to Manufacturing Exctn Sys (MES) ???
Hello Experts,
In our current landscape SAP ECC 5.0 is integrated to MES system via PI 7.
difference between datetimes
($row['totime']-$row['fromtime'])/60
this is giving me 0
example of totime and fromtim
unexpected T_VARIABLE error
Hey all! I'm getting an unexpected T_VARIABLE with the following function:
function getHighes
read integers that returns a negative or prints the average
Im trying to finish this homework assignment by tommarow afternoon and I keep getting stuck.
Wr
Frustrated php Newbie
First off, I am pretty much a PHP nub. I can read and understand the language (most of the time) so
need to apply an if/else statement to Tim Thumb script
Not sure how to work this. I essentially want to call a variety of image sizes based on which style
Removing Title From database problem
Hi again ! i am having an issue with updating database. When i update any price of a title it remove
Handling text changed in text box control using Ajax
I need to create a web form with a text box control. When someone types text into the textbox I nee
Quick fix: Conditional statement with an array
Hi, I'm getting the temperature value off of the Environment Canada website along with the icon file