Fetching META TAGS through


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello everybody
I want to fetch meta tags of a domain.
It will be done from following code of index.php
Code: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<title>Untitled Document</title>
<style type="text/css">
<!--
.style1 {
font-size: 24px
}
-->
</style>
</head>

<body>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<form id="form1" name="form1" method="post" action="index.php">
<div align="center" class="style1">Enter Domain Name :
<label>
<input name="domain" type="text" id="domain" value="http://www.google.com" size="35" />
</label>
<label>
<input type="submit" name="submit" id="submit" value="search" />
</label>
</div>
</form>

<p align="center">E.g. google.com</p>
</body>
</html>
Here is the code for domains.php
Code: <?php

$domain = "series99.com";
$tags = get_meta_tags("http://".$domain);
Website Description : <?php echo $tags['description']; ?>
?>
I am able to fetch Description and keywords. But problems are

1) How to fetch title ?
2) What I want to do is when a person will enter domain name on index.php, he will get redirected to domains.php but it will be something like domain.php?domain=series99.com

Then the domains.pgp page will show the data of series99.com. Temporarily I have kept
Code: $domain = ""series99.com";How can I replace it by the domain name written by a person on index.php ???

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
114 Like 43 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

how to load a Sys file with system load and call images?
normally you need register the module as a service with CreateService, and start the service

Preg_match unknown modifyer
Hello,

Im trying to write a little script for my forums i need to get the reply from my forum

Different payment methods with different cross company requirements in F110
We are implementing SAP in a company in the shipping industry. They have the following requirement:<

sapgui f4 help last search
I know this has to be simople. One user (maybe more) does not have the "last search saved" from the

From Header Showing 'Unkown' In Hotmail? Why?
Code: $to = $row_GetID['email_addr'].',sales@mywebaddress.co.uk';
$subject = 'Thank you for you

Extending Exception to contain method name
I was wondering, if there's a way to extend Exception in such a way, that it would contain name of a

Retrieving Data from Two Different Databases
Hello All,

Ran into another problem and would appreciate some help! I have two datab

Simple Question
I know this is a simple question, that if I knew what it was technically called i could probably loo

How can you detect variable string in a massive string?
Ok guys, i need some help with this one.

I am going to be getting a large string, like 10-20

mr8m - reverse document
Friends,

I'm trying to reverse a document held by MIRO, but it reports the message balan

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash