Escaped characters


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a script that allows you to post news to the home page of my site. Along with the news is the username of the person and a avatar type thing. When the script tries to send the avatar image to the mysql server, it always leaves out the .
For example:

damdempsel.png shows up in the server as damdempselpng
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I have tried setting the image as damdempsel.png but that doesn't work either. Is there another way of doing this?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
61 Like 13 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Share admin accross websites
I'm using .net memberships and roles in one of my sites, but I need to be able to share logins and p

Retrieving the 25 most recently added entries from all tables in a MySQL databas
Hello,

The code below works great. It creates a table that shows the 25 most recently added t

delete comma
HI,

How to delete "," at the end of the string.
Code: $match = 2009/02/03/a2corr

Question about the upload of large files
Hi there,

I have a question about the upload of large files, like videos (files generally abo

need to apply an if/else statement to Tim Thumb script
Not sure how to work this. I essentially want to call a variety of image sizes based on which style

Edit MySQL Row Using PHP and HTML Form
Hello,

Here's what I'm trying to do. Build a page where a user enters a MySQL row number in.

Can't find the problem (no error message)!
OK, here's the deal. This code is really weirdly formatted (sorry!) and hard to understand, so I'm g

Querying info from one table based on info in another
Hi, I am currently trying to make a part for my user driven website where one user can subscribe to

that old Malformed Headers problem again!!!!! HELP!!!!!!
I've read the http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/topic,37442.0.html

I don't think my c

text box alphanumeric caracters only
hi all!

I have search on google on how to enter in a test box only caracters A-Z,a-z,0-9 usi

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash