Help With editting and deleting form
Posted on
16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by
admin
Hallo !!
So look at this image :
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8272/snapshot5f.png
This table prints the titles of entries from a table in a database.. The code that i use for this table is this :
Code: <!--Table For Deleting and Updating -->
<p align="center"><font color="#1569C7">DeleteOrEdit(</font><font color="red">Security Projects & Thoughts Section</font><font color="#1569C7">);</font></p>
<table align="center" border="2" bordercolor="green" cellspacing="0">
<!--First row with title delete and edit-->
<tr>
<td><font color="#F87217">Title:</td>
<td><font color="#F87217">Delete();</font></td>
<td><font color="#F87217">Edit();</font></td>
</tr>
<?php
$query = 'SELECT title FROM site_entries ORDER BY date_entered DESC';
if ($r = mysql_query($query)){
while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($r)){
print "<tr>
<td><font color="#8BB381">{$row['title']}</td>
<td><form method="post" name="sub_del"><input type="submit" value="Delete();"></form></td>
<td><form method="post" name="sub_edt"><input type="submit" value="Edit();"></form></td>
</tr> ";
}
}else{
die('<p>Could not retrive the data brcause:<b>' . mysql_error .'</b> The query was $query.</p>');
}
mysql_close();
?>
</table>
Its simple...till here...
Now i stack on how to make the script that will delete the registers of the database...I can think something with id column but i can't make it true...:s I want you to help me giving me ideas on how to make this or any other idea on how to create an delete/edit page...If you think that i start it with a wrong way please tell me
Your Answer:
Login to answer
99
44
Other forums
Need help with an email blocker for a guessbook
I am new with php and here is a simple guessbook page but I am being hit with spam from a group of t
switch form actions? not working
i want on submit to go to different pages according to the CatID
Code: <?php $CatID=$_
Inserting into MySQL Newbie
Hi ive got a slight problem where ive made a simple web form where the customer inserts the ammount
SAP Management Console is blank
Dear All ,
I am facing problem in my des sever suddely in SAP Management Console is blank and
Select Lists into MYSQL
Hello All, I am new to PHP @ 1 week. So borrowing code anywhere I can. I am making progress, but h
WS-Security PL/SQL Forms
Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.2.0 - Prod
PL/SQL Release 10.2.0.2.0 - P
admin with my register system?
Hey i wana make it so i can make a admin level on my register system , I'm kinda new to php to im no
pls clear my confusion
Hi friends,
Pls solve my query .
what is the exact use of Scope Resolution Operator( i
Not showing whole name with mail () script
I sent up a simple mail form with the PHP mail() script. One problem is when it sends an email with
Do While statement
hi guys,
This may sound trivial but im new to php and as part of an assignmenti have to const