Help with syntax

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all!

The $bridge variable is not getting passed while it is contained in the line below:

Maybe I don't have the right brackets around it? I want the result to say Bridge1
I think it's because its a WshShell command. Any ideas?

$bridge = 1;

if ($refresh == 1)

{

$WshShell = new COM("WScript.Shell");
$WshShell->Run('"C:Program FilesApache Software FoundationApache2.2htdocsaastraputty.exe" -load "Bridge$bridge" -l root -pw password -m "C:Program FilesApache Software FoundationApache2.2htdocsaastralist-56201.sh"');

sleep(2);

}

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
274 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

[newb] Image hosting help.
Hey there, I'm new to php, I know some basics and i can code PWN, I'm only 14 but I'm interested in

COOIS - Saving Object Overview WIP Status layouts
COOIS - Would like to be able to save the layout of an Object Overview - WIP Status report. There i

tell csv import script to ignore blank rows?
Hi i have the below script but i get an error if a row is blank ie a return in the csv file at the e

MySQL-PHP Query Results Help
Hello all. I'm hoping to be able to get some help in solving a problem with query/rowcount output. I

Php mysql - select?
Hi i have this code:
Code: $iteminfo = mysql_query("SELECT desc FROM wc_items WHERE itemid =

need help in update query
i create a form for update. there are 8 columns in my mysql table. on my main page all the data is r

Give me all your tricks for minimizing jar file size

Hi, I'm coming close to releasing my J2ME game... I am kicking up against the 64k size barrier w

Why is the logic of this simple code not working?
Hey, I'm trying to determine if a table already exists in mysql, but doing a query first with mysql_

Need to write a cookie with a url var
Not sure if its possible, but I need to write a cookie with a url.

So this would write 2232 a

Ajax Issues - Update Panel / Timer. Intellisense doesn't know about them
Type 'System.Web.UI.ScriptManager' does not have a public property named 'UpdatePanel'. That is wha

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash